• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

EXTREME precision falling

NIP Group

God of ArboristSite
hey murph ... you got my curiosity up about the most dangerous tree in 30 years.....

any chance you are going to post any pic's? :D

murphy4trees

murphy4trees

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
treeu.com
Timber - YouTube

three quarters drunk and with a 20'' bar, took less than 5 minutes.

Notice the placement of the victim, smack between two other sticks. We do that #### all day, its not that hard so quit bragging.
SO WHAT... falling a tree in a tight DZ in the woods is a far different gig than falling it in a tight DZ in the burbs... skill balls and confidence... not just skill...

056 kid

056 kid

Addicted to ArboristSite
SO WHAT... falling a tree in a tight DZ in the woods is a far different gig than falling it in a tight DZ in the burbs... skill balls and confidence... not just skill...
Mr. Murphy. I cut second growth off transmission power lines for a short time. Second growth being bigger than any tree you have ever swung your bucket close to. Casting 100+ foot tops in places they barely fit. All the while the buzz of south west Oregon's power supply coursing by a few yards away.

I wish you could meet and talk to an old high climber... Talkin bout men whos flip ropes where longer than your pull lines..

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Mr. Murphy. I cut second growth off transmission power lines for a short time. Second growth being bigger than any tree you have ever swung your bucket close to. Casting 100+ foot tops in places they barely fit. All the while the buzz of south west Oregon's power supply coursing by a few yards away.

I wish you could meet and talk to an old high climber... Talkin bout men whos flip ropes where longer than your pull lines..
Lol well I have been up some mighty tall trees but one thing is; it don't matter if your 25 foot up or 175 your just as dead if you fall! I worked transmission lines a couple years too and 500 kv you dont trim #### lol just flop it back in the woods all day long:cheers:

murphy4trees

murphy4trees

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
treeu.com

Nice... another world ... hope you had fun!

dooby

dooby

ArboristSite Guru
precision fallng( way out west)

Nice... another world ... hope you had fun!
I read back on this thread several pages and then to your profile. Initially i knew my diag. prior to viewing your forum profile was correct. If you like to dance and sleep w/ multiple women, your mullet probably listens as well as your clients trees, and... well anyway-the way i see it you will be humbled soon enough when a hottie comes trolling by one of your residential gigs,you will become distracted,primp,posture(next cover shot for echo saws.com)and after you notice she smiled back it wont be from your bulging arms it will be cause ya smashed your client Escalade that you said was o.k. to leave there.LOL :hmm3grin2orange:

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
I read back on this thread several pages and then to your profile. Initially i knew my diag. prior to viewing your forum profile was correct. If you like to dance and sleep w/ multiple women, your mullet probably listens as well as your clients trees, and... well anyway-the way i see it you will be humbled soon enough when a hottie comes trolling by one of your residential gigs,you will become distracted,primp,posture(next cover shot for echo saws.com)and after you notice she smiled back it wont be from your bulging arms it will be cause ya smashed your client Escalade that you said was o.k. to leave there.LOL :hmm3grin2orange:
When I first started reading your post I thought it would finish funny ! But ........ It didn't . Oh drab !

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
:msp_tongue: I did my best and thought i was over doing it. Bet i was pretty close though :hmm3grin2orange:
If , I can't stress the word enough Murphy ever smashed a car , a slab of concrete broke a window , or what have ya , it would in no way ever be his fault , or something that wasn't planned for and completely expected , know it live it be a better person for it .

dooby

dooby

ArboristSite Guru
just a few pages huh?

This thread was more fun than disney world...

don't miss out... start at the beginning and go read a few pages every night before bed..
Mr. murph4trees- i could not stand to nor would i read back more than several pages which is 3.14x's tan a few. I did get a vision of you gettin' that mullet sucked into your echo-please be careful :blob2:

treemandan

treemandan

Tree Freak
Oh yeah, the dancing and love making. Paints a vivid picture huh? Now i want to take an ice pick and gouge out that part of my brain.

Now Murph, come on, I need some logs. I'll come down and you can load me up.

dooby

dooby

ArboristSite Guru
Oh yeah, the dancing and love making. Paints a vivid picture huh? Now i want to take an ice pick and gouge out that part of my brain.

Now Murph, come on, I need some logs. I'll come down and you can load me up.
:heart:He did mention he likes alternative health,with that comes alternative meds. Be careful or you will get the the log(s) for sure. The whole "God bless" signature thing doesn't jive w/mutiple sex partners either. :bowdown: :hmm3grin2orange:

treemandan

treemandan

Tree Freak
:heart:He did mention he likes alternative health,with that comes alternative meds. Be careful or you will get the the log(s) for sure. The whole "God bless" signature thing doesn't jive w/mutiple sex partners either. :bowdown: :hmm3grin2orange:
I am sure Ole Murph is just like the rest of us and like it or not he hammers them down pretty well. After the mullet "intervention" we gave him he is looking more dapper than ever.