Facebook advertising?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why spend money on advertising when advertising wont work anyhow ?

tryed on this site advertising does it pay off only for certain folks but not the whole entire membership but then it was obsolete parts that could not be found anywhere else then people wonder why i do not put normal stuff on the store cause whats the use too they hooked on the bigger boys anyhow

I have no idea what you said.
Jeff

I use it as-well, Many customers will post their "testimonial" about me on there. Then I am gonna put them on my website.
Also, like they said, great way to communicate, many people are using it simply to talk to each other, its like being on a slow mo conference call.
Did that make sense?

Jeffy, Ill have my IT guy make you a page!

I use it as-well, Many customers will post their "testimonial" about me on there. Then I am gonna put them on my website.
Also, like they said, great way to communicate, many people are using it simply to talk to each other, its like being on a slow mo conference call.
Did that make sense?

Jeffy, Ill have my IT guy make you a page!

You are too kind, we have a Face Book page- Urban Tree Care.
Jeff :)

What im trying to say is this stress in my life is about to send me to a early grave
What kind of stress NO WORK that is what kind of stress stinking state of nc wont give me unemployment cause i been self employed no one will hire a self employed person so im hurting and if i dont see a relief soon my heart is not going to take the pressures any more

Last edited:
Bing and Facebook are Parnering up now...

Still wondering if a Company Facebook page is worth it? Unless your company would benefit from the paid Ad Exposure on Facebook, putting a "like" button on your website pages and making sure you take advantage of all local listings (unpaid) whether you are strictly local or national is the way to go.

Google and now Bing (Bing who owns Yahoo and powers Yahoo search now, except Yahoo Japan, they were naughty and use Google to power their search) will be using the facebook 'like' metrics in their search results.

Everything is going Realtime Local, Social & Mobile.

This is a great place to start: Join them ALL for free for your local listings and net presence.

www.getlisted.org

:biggrinbounce2:

Just a word of caution regarding using the paid ads on facebook.
I have had the joy of having my facebook account hacked twice (never happened until I began running sponsored ads) and magically receiving hundreds of hits on ads that would normally run 7 to 10 times a day. I'm still not happy about it as the only one that benefited from the "hacking" was facebook. To top it off this happened as I was testing the facebook sponsored ad system for conversion performance. The fraudulent hits screwed up my numbers and made my testing worthless. I probably wont be testing this ad platform again for a long long time.

Be careful.

I'm not happy to hear that about the Facebook Ads. I'm skeptical as well. We just have a profile and fan page set up as well as "like" buttons on our website. Other than that, I'm keeping it organic for now and not doing any PPC or sponsored Ads.

Sorry you had a bad experience :dizzy:.

Just a word of caution regarding using the paid ads on facebook.
I have had the joy of having my facebook account hacked twice (never happened until I began running sponsored ads) and magically receiving hundreds of hits on ads that would normally run 7 to 10 times a day. I'm still not happy about it as the only one that benefited from the "hacking" was facebook. To top it off this happened as I was testing the facebook sponsored ad system for conversion performance. The fraudulent hits screwed up my numbers and made my testing worthless. I probably wont be testing this ad platform again for a long long time.

Be careful.

Thank you for the info

wonder if myspace is the same way

Latest posts

Back