Fail. Sling Crash.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be a new BBQ sauce?

Wonder why they didn't just drop the tree, seems like there's room?

weaksauce - What is it? Can not translate
weaksauce kind of means poser, poorly done, trying to be like the real thing but not. He's being critical of your using the chainsaw one handed because it's considered more dangerous and forbidden by some companies. Some big swings on some of those pieces; it does look a bit less safely executed than I'm used to for crane work.

Weaksauce means using insufficient effort. It's a culinary term. If you don't whisk aggressively enough for long enoigh, your bearnaise or beurre blanc will break (separate).

Is that you in the tree?

I didn't see excessive horizontal swing. There were times when the tips of the limbs are dropping vertically/rotating.
@0:53 & 2:03

Don't mind the one handed screamers. On a 30cc saw kickback isn't more than a man's wrist can handle. If you ran a ms440 one handed then you'd deserve a good ribbing.

Looked like a fun day, up until the fail. Rental equipment is always suspect. People don't care for it if it's not their stuff. What do you figure the log weighed? Would have liked to see more autopsy film instead of the stills. But you were still up in the tree.

Also what's your headcam setup?

I got off the tree at the last moment.
Camera SJcam 4000. 1920x1080. 30 fps. Yuotube badly spoils the original quality.

Back