Fall colors 2017 *Let's see your pics*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful country up there, Me and a buddy took his float plane up to Ontario back in June. Its amazing how much water there is.
Yes you get a great view from the air I bet. Would be amazing in the Fall.
Ontario and Quebec has 1/3 of the world's fresh water....just a FYI.
Also the Canadian Shield area where I live is the oldest rock at the surface on the planet....along with Australia's Ayers rock area.
The two provinces are also about 3/4 the size of the entire USA.
Big place.

Yes you get a great view from the air I bet. Would be amazing in the Fall.
Ontario and Quebec has 1/3 of the world's fresh water....just a FYI.
Also the Canadian Shield area where I live is the oldest rock at the surface on the planet....along with Australia's Ayers rock area.
The two provinces are also about 3/4 the size of the entire USA.
Big place.
It was awesome in the spring with everything blooming, it would be amazing in the fall. We were mainly camping between Ignace and Kenora,spent some time on White otter lake. Pretty cool log castle there.

Definitely past peak but still beautiful in the woods. It was chilly this morning, had a bin soaking with bleach water on the deck overnight and there was a hard skim over it. About 50 and overcast now.

My lake view has returned.
IMG_9935.JPG

The lumberjacks (grey jays), chickadees, and juncos appreciate me sharing my leftovers.
IMG_9946.JPG

Looking up the driveway from the deck.
IMG_9951.JPG

Looking west. A little but of brush is still green. Of course the red oaks will hold their leaves till spring.
IMG_9952.JPG

Back