Falling Old Growth Redwood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on how you look at it......

China is buying our debt and our forests and trading us plastic made junk that breaks in less than a year or gets our kids sick........ but the logging companies are making money on it...... so I guess that makes it all ok

We could reduce the amount of logging we are doing by 30-40% (according to that article) and the only thing we would need to stop is exporting wood to China..... just sayin

depends on how you look at it......

China is buying our debt and our forests and trading us plastic made junk that breaks in less than a year or gets our kids sick........ but the logging companies are making money on it...... so I guess that makes it all ok

We could reduce the amount of logging we are doing by 30-40% (according to that article) and the only thing we would need to stop is exporting wood to China..... just sayin

I say buy all you want china but keep your junk out of here. Imports from china are a much bigger problem then we think and nobody is to blame but ourselves.

Goes with the Bumper sticker I saw Out of a job yet Keep buying Foreign. Well if everything we bought wasn't foreign we would have nothing cuz things would cost sooo much, we wouldn't be able to afford them. Who gets a divorce lawyer paid for??????? Who ???? GM Workers thats who..... that's why their out of a job. Not much of a job when they were sleeping half (or more) the time...

Back