Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Falling pics 11/25/09

Discussion in 'Forestry and Logging Forum' started by Burvol, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Skeans

Skeans Addicted to ArboristSite

I’m a little out of the ring of fire up here I’m closer to Washington then California Randy, it’s always sad to see how they have maintained your guys forest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sebago Guide

Sebago Guide ArboristSite Lurker

Well I did it. I started on page one about a month ago and read every post. I learned an awful lot. Thanks to all for passing on their wisdom.

atpchas, catbuster, madhatte and 4 others like this.
  3. InfiniteJest

InfiniteJest ArboristSite Member

20181011_114153.jpg

Pretty nice day. About the best time of the year to work in the woods.

4. northmanlogging

northmanlogging The gyppo's gyppo

muhuh..

madhatte likes this.
  5. flying pig

flying pig ArboristSite Member

Had a beauty day today finally after two months of rain and misery. Limbed and topped probably 50 or so trees this morning and then skidded about 20 or so. Then I hung one worse than I ever have before. I checked my hinge and gun after I cut myself out and it was pointed to the intended lay. Wind must have really took it I guess. I had to cripple the one it was hung in a bit (from the side opposite where the tree was hung in it) and then fall two others into it to get it out, too wet to get the loader near it and our cat has no cab at all so that’s an even faster way to die with no escape. Apparently when I screw up I can still do a real good job of it. Oh well, if you don’t make mistakes you’ve got nothing to learn from I guess.