Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have much Ash experience - probably less than 100. Have read they are chair prone which in addition to the oblivious lean and side load is why I bore cut it. I didn't have a good place to stand to do a Coos.
Ron

20200722_075751.jpg

Some super juicy roadside salvage.... Nice and scattered. I think I spent more time hiking/moving the truck than I did sawing. Always fun.....

20200722_101345.jpg
Air filter stress test, burnt red fir.

20200722_111632.jpg

Always a good time punching them through the burnt piss fir.

20200722_081635.jpg

It looks like that wood stove would turn that trailer into a sauna.

It is a nice thing to have hot heat after a day of fun and games in the wintry woods.

I would reply to your bumper sticker with "Too Bad. We're sending you the overflow."

It is a nice thing to have hot heat after a day of fun and games in the wintry woods.

I would reply to your bumper sticker with "Too Bad. We're sending you the overflow."
Lots of fed up Warshingtonians fleeing to Idaho and Montucky, Seems they believe its a better environment to succeed in or what ever. What they haven't seemed to count on is the 4 months of bellow freezing temps, the wind, the sheep, still having the same problems with crack heads and thieves, and a severe lack of work. But the taxes are lower?

Lots of fed up Warshingtonians fleeing to Idaho and Montucky, Seems they believe its a better environment to succeed in or what ever. What they haven't seemed to count on is the 4 months of bellow freezing temps, the wind, the sheep, still having the same problems with crack heads and thieves, and a severe lack of work. But the taxes are lower?
I was told that the North part of Kalispell is called Little Seattle. That was a few years ago.

During my return from exile, I stopped at a rest area in West Dakota and there was a Volkswagon Rabbit with Califonia plates but the owner had taken a Sharpie and written next to the rear plate, I WORK IN (arrow pointing to license plate) then, I'M FROM MONTANA. I had Wisconsin plates which do not seem to attract any undue hatred. There are lots of comments about cheese.

We sure appreciate all you assholes from Washington bringing in the Covid and crowding us out of all the beautiful spots we work our asses off to enjoy.
**** YOU!

We sure appreciate all you assholes from Washington bringing in the Covid and crowding us out of all the beautiful spots we work our asses off to enjoy.
**** YOU!
Hey man, I'm stayin put, let all the misguided wanna be sheep shaggers leave here, means the real estate might be attainable again.

I've lived in Montucky for a short time though, and frankly WA is better, but don't tell anyone.

**** YOU!
Hmm. I have this problem. I go to Montucky, or Idasee and think to myself that we've got the same type of scenery in Warshington. So, don't worry too much. I can have poverty with a view here, well, I do have to walk a little ways for the view. But I will continue to encourage anybody who wants a more rural way of life to head east, and take along their friends. It's the decent thing to do.

DSC01348.JPGDSC00768.JPG

Back