Falling wedges. What's good, what's not, and why?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already did, kept the pics because some of them are both interesting and on-topic. Goon's so dense he can't even spam a forum right -- I'm sure he didn't actually MEAN to contribute anything!

Yer welcome!

Looks like I missed all the fun last night. That guy might have been a faller, for a while, but if he acted in the woods like he acted on here he wouldn't have lasted long.

As a rule, the loudest guy on the job is the weakest guy... and it shows up fast.

Thanks for getting rid of him.

That guy might have been a faller, for a while, but if he acted in the woods like he acted on here he wouldn't have lasted long.

As a rule, the loudest guy on the job is the weakest guy... and it shows up fast.

Thanks for getting rid of him.

You are so right. Last one I knew like that (top busheler blah blah) is still I think, a prison inmate.

guy must be like a computer virus or a grass/forest fire. stomp it out and it comes up somewhere else. this demands due diligence. what a shame a guys(?) gotta be such a schmuck that he gets his jollies trolling.

Just another insecure little Cull that spreads his squallor around on the internet to TRY to make himself feel better. Can't let em win! Keep up with the good work mods :clap:

I put them on ignore and carry on. Of you want to engage them have at it, but that is exactly what they want.

finger.jpg

Geez, I split for a couple of weeks and all hell breaks loose. Too bad that guy was so full of himself. Decent pics and probably some knowledge to share. #######s never prosper.

I see little Larry was back again today while I was workin'. . . Maybe he should go back to work, so he ain't here. :biggrinbounce2:

Jake, talk your kin into sponsoring the shindig!!

Thanks for the heads up Jake, wife and I are working on a plan, she's a hell of a marketer, and we're good friends with the folks that are/were organizing the shindig. We'll see what we can do - Sam

I see little Larry was back again today while I was workin'. . . Maybe he should go back to work, so he ain't here. :biggrinbounce2:

Jake, talk your kin into sponsoring the shindig!!

Damn man I wish, if I did tho I'd need to get atleast a few events rigged so I could claim my title as Bull of the Woods

"and heeere he goes, Jake Knudsen wins the speed climb" :D

BTW, we need to go dump some trees soon mang :rock:

Damn man I wish, if I did tho I'd need to get atleast a few events rigged so I could claim my title as Bull of the Woods

"and heeere he goes, Jake Knudsen wins the speed climb" :D

BTW, we need to go dump some trees soon mang :rock:

Speed climb eh? :laugh:

And old Nater here is gonna win the best dressed prize! Hahahaha

Hellz yeah booooy! We gonna get our loggin' on here soon. The Chevy is on the road again, I bought an equalizer hitch in Eureka for a song, and Now I just need to do a little work to the trailer.

This is my last week at the shop, so I'll have a lot more time for "me" projects.

Damn power just went out for a minute. . . There's been quite the thunder boomer out west here for the last hour.

Speed climb eh? :laugh:

And old Nater here is gonna win the best dressed prize! Hahahaha

Hellz yeah booooy! We gonna get our loggin' on here soon. The Chevy is on the road again, I bought an equalizer hitch in Eureka for a song, and Now I just need to do a little work to the trailer.

This is my last week at the shop, so I'll have a lot more time for "me" projects.

Damn power just went out for a minute. . . There's been quite the thunder boomer out west here for the last hour.

Oh hell yeah, ol' Uncle Jake is sellin his bow and setup and gon' be huntin for a 660 that I obviously need :jester:
Power got blacked out here for a bit too, it's one helluva storm

Latest posts

Back