ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Fedex is a Pathetic Carrier

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yeah some sound advice , this OP will not be back to appreciate your help on the issue folks .......he best behave and quit insulting people though as it could get a little rough from here on in
I see he's now having a lengthy conversation with himself in the Chainsaw forum. :popcorn2:

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
I just purchased a set of tires online a few days ago and had to change the delivery because I don't want a set of tires sitting at my front door. I check online and find out It has two tracking numbers and one I can't request a delivery change but the other number I could and did. The change came up on both tracking numbers so I called and spoke to a person who proceeded to tell me neither number was eligible to hold at a location, but it says I did make a request online, but it's not eligible for that, if it wasn't the site wouldn't give me the option. Then I received a smart assed reply and I came unglued and said I am looking at the same damn thing that you are because you are using the same website I'm on!! Add on top of a driver not being able to find my address when he stopped at the stop sign not quite 40 feet from our address sign and driveway .

esshup

esshup

Addicted to ArboristSite
Had one package delivered Saturday at the street side, in the rain, no plastic bag over it. Then I hear a noise on the porch last night at 8pm, it is the other 5 boxes that were supposed to be delivered today, Monday.

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
I just purchased a set of tires online a few days ago and had to change the delivery because I don't want a set of tires sitting at my front door. I check online and find out It has two tracking numbers and one I can't request a delivery change but the other number I could and did. The change came up on both tracking numbers so I called and spoke to a person who proceeded to tell me neither number was eligible to hold at a location, but it says I did make a request online, but it's not eligible for that, if it wasn't the site wouldn't give me the option. Then I received a smart assed reply and I came unglued and said I am looking at the same damn thing that you are because you are using the same website I'm on!! Add on top of a driver not being able to find my address when he stopped at the stop sign not quite 40 feet from our address sign and driveway .

Got my tires today delivered to a FedEx office everything the lady on the phone said I couldn't do because it was apparently sent home delivery even though it said ground in the tracking information.:drinkingcoffee: