Fellow Lumberjills and Jacks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just wanted to talk about girls for awhile if I could. Girls will always save your ass. Trust me,it's true.what gems they are.

Lol, you Don't know what your missing around here. No I didn't get gooned because I don't care for other people when they get retarded gooned. So I let them get gooned without me that day and I get gooned without them every other day. Lol
Are you trying to tell me you're a bush hippy?

Am I saying all the right things?
Only the local airline booking agency would be able to confirm that for sure, that's whether they are escaping the area within 1 days travel in a vehicle , Or the beautiful angels with their halos around their ankles are flocking in for a piece of the baron & some wild times in a soon to be sweat lodge.
Thansk

Are you trying to tell me you're a bush hippy?

Bush hippies generally spend time in the bush with other hippies playing hacky sack and trying to save the frogs. I prefer no people in my company so I usually go to the bush with no more then my truck, a saw, and a box of beer. Bush redneck.

I hear ya, but what about bush hippies from other countries. I could sure handle a women fom Siberia or from any other country for that matter. If you want to know the truth, just ask a black women who I love all to hell.
Anyway, I had a great day, and I think it's gonna get better.
Just wanted to say hats off to Cleveland Ohio NBA. Lebron James rocks!

I hear ya, but what about bush hippies from other countries. I could sure handle a women fom Siberia or from any other country for that matter. If you want to know the truth, just ask a black women who I love all to hell.
Anyway, I had a great day, and I think it's gonna get better.
Just wanted to say hats off to Cleveland Ohio NBA. Lebron James rocks!

you gotta lay off the sauce bud lol

Back