Fence Suggestions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You tried to warn her. She's just a wee bit too good for us, obviously
I had no idee, she was a she until you mentioned sexy toes. So my take is: she likes to work like a man or she uses her charms to make men work like a dog, then takes credit. I'm opting on the previous, I started her on the mulch addiction which she fell for immediately. I think she must be an independent spirit "nothing wrong with that" ! She has a passion for the natural world so in that i'm similar. The difference is; when I see a deer on the hoof my mouth waters whilst her heart flutters lol. This is the case for a lot of ladies "I actually have a wife that shares my venison cravings so I keep a yearly contract of taking her out to the woods!" . I of course could be totally wrong and what we perceive to be a she is a shim but my mind does not want to even go there so I stay in my happy place like happy gilmore :surprised3:

So my take is: she likes to work like a man or she uses her charms to make men work like a dog, then takes credit.
This is too good to pass up...
You think putting up a fence is "man's work" and that the only way a woman can get a fence put up is to get a man to do it?
Come on over to my house cowboy and I'll be glad to show you what a real hard-working woman looks like... because obviously, you've never seen one. :buttkick:
You want to know how I got to be real good at "man's work?" I got fed up with lazy-ass men.

"No, actually, I don't think there's anything funny about Laurel & Hardy... or the Three Stooges in case you're wondering." TNTHST

Well, I knew it twer too good to be true. TNT Hot and Sexy Toes finally ended it today. I knew it was coming. Oh, I sensed it from the beginning, alright. I told everyone to beware. I may be a complete idiot and total moron, but I node somthin about them feminine wiles, I tell ya. And wouldn't you node, I succumbed. Never again, I tell ya. And after all I did for her! I sacrificed everything. EVERYTHING

All over the stooges and my heroes, Laurel and Hardy. Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into. that's another fine mess you got me into.

Well, I knew it twer too good to be true. TNT Hot and Sexy Toes finally ended it today. I knew it was coming. Oh, I sensed it from the beginning, alright. I told everyone to beware. I may be a complete idiot and total moron, but I node somthin about them feminine wiles, I tell ya. And wouldn't you node, I succumbed. Never again, I tell ya.

All over the stooges and my heroes, Laurel and Hardy. Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into. that's another fine mess you got me into.
Awe, what's wrong honey - you feeling neglected? :(
I asked you last night if you wanted to watch a movie with me and you completely ignored me! You men can be so fickle. :dumb:

This is too good to pass up...
You think putting up a fence is "man's work" and that the only way a woman can get a fence put up is to get a man to do it?
Come on over to my house cowboy and I'll be glad to show you what a real hard-working woman looks like... because obviously, you've never seen one. :buttkick:
You want to know how I got to be real good at "man's work?" I got fed up with lazy-ass men.
"Easy there Tigress" If you had read my post a bit more careful I said either you like to work hard like a man or!!!!! I also said I had you figured for a hard worker and not one to pass it off to a man and that you shared a passion for the natural things. I never intended to strike a nerve tnt and I'm proud of your efforts mulching etc. Anyway here's to you country gals and guys:barbecue:

"Easy there Tigress" If you had read my post a bit more careful I said either you like to work hard like a man or!!!!! I also said I had you figured for a hard worker and not one to pass it off to a man and that you shared a passion for the natural things. I never intended to strike a nerve tnt and I'm proud of your efforts mulching etc. Anyway here's to you country gals and guys:barbecue:
I did read your post several times before I replied, just to be sure I wasn't jumping to conclusions... and I don't think I did. That's why I copied an exact quote from your comment:
"she likes to work like a man or she uses her charms to make men work like a dog, then takes credit"
Saying I'm a nature-lover and your wife likes venison, didn't change that... and then saying, "I of course could be totally wrong and what we perceive to be a she is a shim" was what finally did you in.
Nice attempt to back-peddle, though.

I did read your post several times before I replied, just to be sure I wasn't jumping to conclusions... and I don't think I did. That's why I copied an exact quote from your comment:
"she likes to work like a man or she uses her charms to make men work like a dog, then takes credit"
Saying I'm a nature-lover and your wife likes venison, didn't change that... and then saying, "I of course could be totally wrong and what we perceive to be a she is a shim" was what finally did you in.
Nice attempt to back-peddle, though.
I suppose I could have worded it better TNT it would not be the first time I inserted foot in mouth. Please remember; I have talked with you for a spell and never knew your gender until the toes thing. I apologize for poor wording but the fact of me proud of your accomplishments was genuine and even before I knew your sex! "As far as" your question ,You think putting up a fence is "man's work" and that the only way a woman can get a fence put up is to get a man to do it? Yes for the first part "at least normally its mans work"! Second part, absolutely not, I have seen; actually was raised around ladies that could work right alongside men, hauling hay, fixing fence etc. My aunt actually worked me dang near to death on alphalpha bales when i was a mere 16 y/o so I know some ladies can or do work as hard as any man alive. That said; most do not and if your honest and look at the majority you will see in that, i'm right! Consider yourself the working type and even the ones that don't do the physical work still toil with housework. I want you to get the correct idea of where I stand so hopefully you can forgive this old cow-tipper for his somewhat backwards ideology and we can remain chums:rolleyes:

I suppose I could have worded it better TNT it would not be the first time I inserted foot in mouth. Please remember; I have talked with you for a spell and never knew your gender until the toes thing. I apologize for poor wording but the fact of me proud of your accomplishments was genuine and even before I knew your sex! "As far as" your question ,You think putting up a fence is "man's work" and that the only way a woman can get a fence put up is to get a man to do it? Yes for the first part "at least normally its mans work"! Second part, absolutely not, I have seen; actually was raised around ladies that could work right alongside men, hauling hay, fixing fence etc. My aunt actually worked me dang near to death on alphalpha bales when i was a mere 16 y/o so I know some ladies can or do work as hard as any man alive. That said; most do not and if your honest and look at the majority you will see in that, i'm right! Consider yourself the working type and even the ones that don't do the physical work still toil with housework. I want you to get the correct idea of where I stand so hopefully you can forgive this old cow-tipper for his somewhat backwards ideology and we can remain chums:rolleyes:
Well, you cleared that up nicely. :heart:
I'm sorry for getting defensive, but it goes with the territory, you now? :rolleyes:
"de-fence-ive" haha no pun intended.

Hello there. While choosing the fencing, it becomes difficult to decide the material for fencing. I would suggest you have the glass fencing to more security. Glass fencing is now becoming more popular as it is the best alternative of steel or iron fences. It also provides the elegant and beautiful look to different areas like swimming pool, deck and balcony. One can check over here to know more about glass fencing and its different types.

Latest posts

Back