Finally success!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowandslow

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
After 6 years of trying to footlock, I can do it! I watched the Cornell videos on the interweb and saw the guy locking on the SIDE of his right foot. I tried it and up I went! And the villagers all laughed!!!! My attempts looked pretty sad/hilarious but now look a little better!

Last edited:
pictures or it didn't happen

:rock:Footlock 2013 - YouTube
After 6 years of trying to footlock, I can do it! I watched the Cornell videos on the interweb and saw the guy locking on the SIDE of his right foot. I tried it and up I went! And the villagers all laughed!!!! My attempts looked pretty sad/hilarious but now look a little better!

most of your energy is being lost by having your legs so far out to the side, which is caused by leaning backwards. Try to stay more upright, you'll use less energy and get there faster. Hard on your abs, but looks like that wouldn't do you any harm ;-)

Shaun

most of your energy is being lost by having your legs so far out to the side, which is caused by leaning backwards. Try to stay more upright, you'll use less energy and get there faster. Hard on your abs, but looks like that wouldn't do you any harm ;-)

Shaun

What abs?, Thanks for your advice
:msp_smile:

Latest posts

Back