Finding Quality Employees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey MDS, i don't want to make a bunch of enemies around here. i've had my day with the D&A. i've got almost 7 yrs, clean now and life is so much better for me now than before. i'm a better climber and businessman. i had to learn that there is a reason why people use everyday. this is a universal truth, not just applicable to me. so if you smoke everyday or drink predictably, there is most likely a reason whether you're aware of it or not. most of the time a guy is in a lot of pain or real angry or sometimes it has to do with self esteem or a cocktail of all three. once the underlying issue is resolved the need to medicate on a regular basis dissolves. It is quite possible that you will reject this assertion at first read- but let it marinade a bit and think it over for a few days. if i can help you with anything please feel free to email me. good luck! kevin [email protected]

hey MDS, i don't want to make a bunch of enemies around here. i've had my day with the D&A. i've got almost 7 yrs, clean now and life is so much better for me now than before. i'm a better climber and businessman. i had to learn that there is a reason why people use everyday. this is a universal truth, not just applicable to me. so if you smoke everyday or drink predictably, there is most likely a reason whether you're aware of it or not. most of the time a guy is in a lot of pain or real angry or sometimes it has to do with self esteem or a cocktail of all three. once the underlying issue is resolved the need to medicate on a regular basis dissolves. It is quite possible that you will reject this assertion at first read- but let it marinade a bit and think it over for a few days. if i can help you with anything please feel free to email me. good luck! kevin [email protected]

Evidently there is a gag order placed on me so I cant respond, sorry.:)

You can respond all you like just don't talk about your infraction for calling the non dope smokers in this thread 'fags'.

Ok, but for the record it was not all "dope smokers", just ..a couple. I was just trying to have a little fun thats all, I'm also good for a serious post too, remember that. I have no problem with people that are sober, I have had sober employers before and we got along perfectly- because I am a professional and I allways respected them-and allways did my job. Its nobodys buisiness what an employee does after work unless it effects his performance adversely to the point where that employee is deemed unsafe, has problems with other employees, abuses equipment, produces poor quality work or dissrespects a customer. I am simply sticking up for the many, many treemen that partake in the daily doober and are still safe professional tree workers- because that just the way it is, like it or not its the buisiness we are in.:)

This is the wrong biz to be looking for reliable trustworthy guys....no offense to anyone but one of the first things i learned when i got into this biz was that most tree guys are one or all of the following ,drunks, drug addicts or as*hole*. As for me I never did drugs and I quit drinking heavily so that just leaves one thing.......

Last edited:
Back