firewood horders club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pcoz88

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
how do you Join? I've tried signing up and the wheel of death just keeps spinning. Any suggestions?

There's a thread I found over there about a firewood bucking trailer build. Iam very interested. Unless it's on here some where.

Correct it is lots better here than there. More people will post why they like your post instead of just clicking a @@#^%$^*%&%^^$ like button.
Also here if you happen to post a simular post you still get people posting on your thread where over there they just ignore you.

:D Al

Man I forgot about that site!

This place is better anyhow IMO, especially now that the knuckleheads are all over at the other site.

Right! Just do it here. Kind of already doing it here as it is. Anyone on this page NOT hording wood? :)

If it's hard to join, it smacks as snobville anyway. There's an old Leave it to Beaver eposode where Wally tells Ward, "Gee Dad, the whole idea of forming a club is to keep other guys out."

I've been on and still being to a handful of other forms covering many topics from firearms, to homebrewing, to car tuners, Bushcraft — you name it. This is the only forum that hasn't driven me away yet. Some forums get a little cliquey.... though, as a rule of thumb, I find that if I stay away from politics and religion, then I'm good. Some people just take that sh!t to the 'enth degree.

Back