• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

firewood tractors

SPDRMNKY

SPDRMNKY

ArboristSite Dork
lots of "new to you" tractor threads, and folks getting firewood use out of em'...

rather than brag in someone else's thread, I'll drop this here...it's a good pic

a few weeks ago before the rains, my son and I were clearing a space to plant an english walnut
this is part of two hackberry limbs we took down...we also dropped a black walnut that had ice storm damage, and two HL's that had no business being in my yard
he's a good helper for a 4 yo

NIP Group
blades

blades

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sold the aging skid steer last fall, been looking for tractor like yours, that isn't beat to junk yet doesn't require a new mortgage to acquire. ( Well, I can dream can't I )Getting to the point of just ordering a new one( ouch!) Pro's and con's either way. I can write it off as a equipment capitol expense over x years, doesn't help much still got to pony up the green backs up front. Been procrastinating for several months now.

tom reinbolt

tom reinbolt

ArboristSite Lurker
Don't log without one--love my Bob Cat front loader--worth every dime--pays for itself. The bigger the better--the small 'compact' tractors made by Kubota and John Deere might have the HP but are just too light and flimsy.

Glad I bought a bigger one--wish I had a backhoe!

mesupra

mesupra

Mainer
I ended up selling my kubota 2850, what a great tractor that was. It was replaced by a bobcat cr335 with loader, backhoe, forks and a rake, so far so good, not sure I am going to like the additional weight and reduced clearance and r4 tires in the woods.

philoshop

philoshop

Addicted to ArboristSite
I lost my tractor pics in the great site-crash of '13. :( I'll try to update this summer.
Kubota B7500 w/ a bucket.
Nice haulers there guys. Be careful though. Stuff happens real fast with the small tractors, especially when you're front-loaded.