firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have folks from all over the world reading this forum, what makes you think only people in Indianapolis would see your post?
Are you going to deliver wood from where you are at to Indpls., That is why I posted it where I'm from Indpls., Very few people are going to deliver form out of state.Besides I do not believe you are suppose to move firewood form state to state. In Indiana they do not want you to move firewood even from county to county.

Are you going to deliver wood from where you are at to Indpls., That is why I posted it where I'm from Indpls., Very few people are going to deliver form out of state.Besides I do not believe you are suppose to move firewood form state to state. In Indiana they do not want you to move firewood even from county to county.

Personally, I don't move firewood out of a 10 mile radius from my home, it bugs me (pun intended).

No one is trying to bust your balls, but this is a forum for discussing firewood processing and such. Not going to say that private exchanges don't happen, but trying to source logs on a cold call is not going to go anywhere here. You're better off looking in Craigslist. Heck, I see free wood there all the time. You just have to go and get it.

Latest posts

Back