ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

First Fish?

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
I LOVE blue fox’s

Got a set of lots of colors. I agree with you 100% that blue blue fox is my go to. Sometimes I’ll venture off once I figure out the color they like but I almost always start with a blue fox of some color

Sent while firmly grasping my Redline lubed Ram

svk

Saw Hoarder
I’m trying to get all my spring projects done so once walleye season opens up in three weeks I’ll be ready to dedicate time to that. I’ve got three cords if wood to split/stack at home yet and a while host of garage and shed organizing projects to do yet.

Everything is ready for walleye fishing except for installing a depth finder on my new to me fishing boat.

chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite
@chucker we need to get a date on the calendar for fishing
good day to you sir! Steve, that has been in the works for a few years!? headed that way before long once/twice or thrice again with my two little(bigger twin grandsons 12) for some great rest time and watching them grow in every way possible ! great north country sure beats the big city life in pillager(625 at last count). is the lake free yet? have a better day ole friend!

Reactions: svk
grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak
I’m trying to get all my spring projects done so once walleye season opens up in three weeks I’ll be ready to dedicate time to that. I’ve got three cords if wood to split/stack at home yet and a while host of garage and shed organizing projects to do yet.

Everything is ready for walleye fishing except for installing a depth finder on my new to me fishing boat.
Yep, not walleye here, browns and rainbows in the lakes hit hard in May! The wood is in the yard, and can be split when the fishing slows down!

svk

Saw Hoarder
good day to you sir! Steve, that has been in the works for a few years!? headed that way before long once/twice or thrice again with my two little(bigger twin grandsons 12) for some great rest time and watching them grow in every way possible ! great north country sure beats the big city life in pillager(625 at last count). is the lake free yet? have a better day ole friend!
Been free of ice almost two weeks now!

Have a new to me 16' lund that will be set up with downriggers. If you and the boys want to do some trout fishing too let me know.

svk

Saw Hoarder
Yep, not walleye here, browns and rainbows in the lakes hit hard in May! The wood is in the yard, and can be split when the fishing slows down!
I want to at least get the wood split soon so it can start to dry...some of my scrounge is logs that were in the lake so they are really wet.

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Just finished smoking 10 lbs of Whitefish & Salmon in Cherry & Alder . WD what were you casting for smallmouth ? Your spoon looked too big for bluegill or crappie ?