First time and overly impressed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david1332

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Alright so I ordered a new saddle ( buckingham rebellion, I'll let you know how it is after today!) and a few other little things from them. They shipped it right away and I got my order in 2 business days!!!
HOWEVER they shipped the wrong saddle! BIG problem! I called right away and instantly got someone who took care of it, but I guess she was off the next day and it wasn't taken care of, so o called again and my problem was solved the next day, all I had to do was email them a picture of the actual saddle I received and it was no problem after that! I received a gift card, a throw bag, a BAG O ROPE and a small pair of gloves.

I absolutely LOVE TREESTUFF and their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IMPECCABLE. I am ordering other items and a MEGA BAG O ROPE.
I put this company WAY ABOVE Wesspur, because of their customer service and ship times!!

I ordered a Timberline sharpener on Sunday and had it when I got off work Wednesday! It was packaged very nice too. Will definitely deal with them in the future.

Back