• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell Five 390XP's Offered @ $825 Shipped.

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Is there mfg date 2006? Do they come with Barry and chain?

Brand new with box. Selling PHO @ $825 including shipping.

Right there tells you No Bar and Chain, if an AD states PHO, that Means Power Head Only

Even without a B & C, that is still a Heck of a Deal, IIRC you have a thread about a good choice in a Large Firewood saw, you aren't likely to find a Better deal anywhere.

The 390XP is an Excellent Large Firewood saw, I Love mine, and Dan has an Excellent Reputation as a Reputable and Reliable seller

It would be hard to go wrong with this deal IMHO

Doug :cheers:

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
I haven't bought from Dan yet, I WISH that I could have gotten one of those NIB 346XP's from him, but the timing wasn't right, but there have been MANY here who have bought from him, and I have yet to hear the first complaint about anything, dealing with Dan.

"Word on the Street" or internet;), is he is The Man to Deal with:)

Doug :cheers:

goncalo alves

goncalo alves

ArboristSite Lurker
Received my saw as well and everything looks good. Sure, the manual isn't english but a google search for a downloadable PDF is easy. I'm sure you could find a manual if you really need it. The saw arrived quicker than expected (before I got back home from travel).

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Received my saw as well and everything looks good. Sure, the manual isn't english but a google search for a downloadable PDF is easy. I'm sure you could find a manual if you really need it. The saw arrived quicker than expected (before I got back home from travel).
Agree 100%. Just being a smartazz, easy to find online. File is too large to download here, if you need one PM me your email.