Ford F Super Duty

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treetom

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Maybe you fellas can help me with this. I'm in the process of restoring an'89 F Super Duty, destined to be a chipper dump. This truck would equal what is called an F450 nowdays. Parts are quite easy to find: Engine EFI 460, disk brakes all around, a feature I like. The one replacement part I can't seem to find, used or new is the dust shield for the brakes. The rears are rusted away, so I don't even know what they look like. Pic of a front one is attached. Does anyone know where I could find these? Thanks: Treetom

Try my parts Dept. ask for Mark, he is my parts MGR. 570-748-6783, if it's still produced by Ford he can get it. Tell him Mike told you to call.

Tom, I've had decent luck finding ford parts at rock auto.

My buddy has a salvage yard with a ####load of fords sitting there. Too bad you're not closer. If you run into too much trouble let me know and I'm sure I can get my buddy to either find the parts close to you on his network or I can have him pull it and ship it to you.

Join oilburners. net and find a guy that goes by Towcat. He lives in rust free California and takes these trucks apart all the time.

Back