Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Forester / sawyer looking for work in Pacific Northwest

Discussion in 'Employment Forum' started by phlocs, Nov 26, 2017.

1. phlocs

phlocs New Member

I am a (sustainable) forester / professional saw operator looking for work in Washington (first preference), Oregon, or N Idaho. I have 5 years of experience in land management and operations, including project planning and implementation, training and supervising crew members, tracking budgets, as well as technical felling, chainsaw maintenance and repair, small-scale logging and milling, firewood production and non-timber forest products, invasive species removal and herbicide applications, controlled burns and fuel reductions, land clearing and thinnings, trail design and construction. I have experience in conducting forest inventories and drawing up timber management plans, and with using GPS and data analysis software for forest management. I have a recent college degree in biology and forest ecology. I can provide my own PPE and chainsaws. I am enthusiastic about forest management and appreciate honest, quality work.

Contact me for a resume or references:
    Philip Papajcik
    philpapajcik@gmail.com
    (440) 554-8229

2. HumbleTreeClimber

HumbleTreeClimber New Member