ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Forum traffic

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
I for one greatly miss being childishly insulted by sub-Saharan IQ Canadians and Aussies on a daily business.

Living in your head, rent-free, baby!

Mind you, better you're obsessing about Canucks and Aussies on the interweb than your usual national games of blowing up school buses and kneecapping your neighbours.

You're welcome. :hi:

square1

square1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Living in your head, rent-free, baby!

Mind you, better you're obsessing about Canucks and Aussies on the interweb than your usual national games of blowing up school buses and kneecapping your neighbours.

You're welcome. :hi:
Such wide open unused space is so easy to occupy. Looks like I have a
il_340x270.2558665454_cqgf.jpg
of my own Apparently I've been living rent free in @Goinwheelin 's head. Poor guy can't quit me :)

square1

square1

Addicted to ArboristSite
I agree. With a disclaimer: Enter at your own risk, access to participating members only. Zero moderation. Zero report feature. If you can't stand the heat, stay out.
Neither @Groundman One nor I initiated this.
You want freewheeling fun with cultists? Go to the Briebart.com and swing away in article comment sections.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Meh...over the 14 years I've been here forum traffic has ebbed & flowed
Used to be the chainsaw forum was the hotbed of civil unrest with daily arguments from various saw porter's , with a few of those requiring some "time off in the corner".:laugh:

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
Such wide open unused space is so easy to occupy. Looks like I have a
View attachment 890015
of my own Apparently I've been living rent free in @Goinwheelin 's head. Poor guy can't quit me :)
Lol don’t flatter yourself there buddy. Merely a case of mistaken identity as all you TDS sufferers are the same. Just look at your profile pic lol. DJT is clearly living rent free in your head.

No, we need some people to grow up or go away
Maybe you should practice what you preach.

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
Good point. Taking out the "report" button would have been a better solution than taking out the forum.
Or make it so you can only report people for threats, doxing or pron
What are you, 12? Grow up.
Damn, the joke is so funny last time I heard it I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my dinosaur