ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Forum traffic

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good point. Taking out the "report" button would have been a better solution than taking out the forum.
Last I checked, it's all still "there." It's just been hidden from view, but it's all still accessible from a search.
All Ms. AS would have to do is grant permission/access to anyone who requested it and continue to keep it hidden from view.
We already know who will and won't be there.

capetrees

capetrees

Tree Freak
Last I checked, it's all still "there." It's just been hidden from view, but it's all still accessible from a search.
All Ms. AS would have to do is grant permission/access to anyone who requested it and continue to keep it hidden from view.
just go back to your own political circlejerk granny.

Del_

Career arborist

Why should a moderator have to perform the work of being a gate keeper for a political forum that this site is better off without?

Can't you guys just do group PM's so as not to involve a moderators time?

Don't you own a forum already for malcontents?

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
I appreciate you continuing to prove my point.

Considering the bruising you endured in P&R, were I you I would feel the same. Maybe you are able to learn afterall!
I simply pointed out the fact you traffic in the very same behavior you denounce. Also your revisionist history of what transpired in the P&R forum has no basis in fact. Nice try though ;)

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
The end of the P&R forum led to quite a few undesirable individuals leaving AS, which is fine by me because they contributed little if anything in the way of arborist or chainsaw knowledge. It was good for the forum.

Unfortunately not all of them got the message and square1 is a prime example of that.

square1

square1

Addicted to ArboristSite
I simply pointed out the fact you traffic in the very same behavior you denounce.
I get that it's a catch 22 for you. You earnestly wish to argue you are capable of participating in an adult or professional level conversation while not possessing the skillset or understanding to do so.
Must suck to have so much soar over your head on a day in / day out basis. Don't worry though, there's an abundance of those still here that can comfort you, offer support to you, and carry on inane conversation with you.

Me personally? I have become bored with your "simple" protestations.

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
I get that it's a catch 22 for you. You earnestly wish to argue you are capable of participating in an adult or professional level conversation while not possessing the skillset or understanding to do so.
Must suck to have so much soar over your head on a day in / day out basis. Don't worry though, there's an abundance of those still here that can comfort you, offer support to you, and carry on inane conversation with you.

Me personally? I have become bored with your "simple" protestations.
You’re projecting again.