• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Found: B&C for Husky 136

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irhunter

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I need a B&C for my 136. I want 3/8" low pro; I'd prefer 14", but am open to others.

I am looking for cheap. I can buy a new Oregon 27856 for about 30 bucks, delivered.

Thanks for looking,

Roy

Here is what I have to offer : #1 a brand new 16" (57 dl) Carlton Mini Hobby Champ with a new Carlton semi chisel low kick chain. I have a used Stihl chain in very good condition but needs sharpened I would include, $30 total.
#2 is a 14" OREGON bar branded EFCO with a new Sabre ( old stock North American made chain) 52 dl chain I would do for $30 total.
#3 I have used what looks to be a 12" bar has engraved ECHO CN38326 120374501 not sure but I think it would need 45 dlinks. I have a new 48 dl chain but you probably would need it shortened. I am short on time until after Apr 15 :angry:
at least,so if that combination interest you I would ship it for $20 total.
I expect shipping to Maine will cost me 25 to 35% what I am pricing these to you, so it would be hard to do any better.
The mount on all 3 bars look the same. Oil feeds through the same hole as the bar adjuster fits only opposite side. I am fairly certain small Husky is the same, but 1 of us better double check if you don't know for sure.

Bushwahcker,

Thanks for looking and the proposals. I am going to pass for now. The Amazon priced dropped to 25 delivered.

For future reference, the 136 and 36 have outboard tension adjusters.

Roy

Bushwahcker,

Thanks for looking and the proposals. I am going to pass for now. The Amazon priced dropped to 25 delivered.

For future reference, the 136 and 36 have outboard tension adjusters.

Roy

Well, if you're done with your pursuit, then maybe you can close your ad?

Latest posts

Back