• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy FOUND Poulan Pro Pre Epa

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar969

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to buy in running condition a poulan pro 335,305,336,365 or similar model. Will pay via PayPal and I am located in the pittsburgh area. Thanks.

I got a good running pp305 pm for price
40ea7a5d8f0ea692140b0767414bb9b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that would be perfect. But I should have added to my request that I am looking for one with a chainbrake. Do you happen to have one or know of someone that has one for sale? I am purchasing this saw for more of a collection thing rather than a runner. However, it will be used on an occasion.

305 and 335 most will not have a chainbrake, the 336 and 365 probably would.

That said, I got a near mint 335 that I would let loose of possibly as I have another I plan on going through sometime. I doubt I would turn loose of my 365 or Super 380 as those are what I mostly use for my own firewood saws.

I also have a chrome bore Craftsman 3.3 saw that I just went through with new piston and everything, but it is a not chainbrake saw also.

Mark maybe you can answer my question that I have had with the lpoulan pro chainbrakes. Why were some made out of plastic and some are metal? Was metal Canada and plastic American saws? Maybe it was based on the series?

Mark maybe you can answer my question that I have had with the lpoulan pro chainbrakes. Why were some made out of plastic and some are metal? Was metal Canada and plastic American saws? Maybe it was based on the series?

I'm not sure i ever paid enough attention to those to tell you a definite answer to that. I'm not so sure it was a Canadian/US thing, but probably a age thing.

The Canadian saws had more with chainbrakes earlier so it would probably stand to figure more of them would be seen with metal clutch cover chainbrakes.

That's just my theory.

Thanks guys, Since I am looking for one with a chainbrake I am going to keep looking. However, If I don't find one within the next month or so I will reach out to you both. Thank you!!

Wanted to say thank you to everyone. I found a running 380 and a 330 that needs a carb rebuilt at a great price on a local auction. Going on vaca for a little bit but I will post pics of both saws when I get back. Thanks again!!

Also I am now looking for a poulan pro top handle saw like the 180 190 205 225 235 series. I created a want to buy thread for it.

I have a nice 335 with a chainbrake i still have the original pieces that were took off to put the chain break on its the canadian style chainbreak

Latest posts

Back