• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FOUND!!! Wanted Stihl MS462

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madosta

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a minty and sexy 462 with the speed grooves in the cover.

Hurry up!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I wanna run one jist to see how they feel in the hand. Ive got a tree monkey 460 on the way back to me in a few days. From what i hear i wont out it down we shall see. When is the 462 due to release?

Stocks right now are quite limited: the Stihl dealerships I visited in Bavaria a couple weeks ago had none in stock at the moment. Of course they can order it for you but you'll have to wait a week or two for it.
Things should improve from January albeit the local Stihl dealership has no idea when they will be available here: they have a release date but doubt there will be more than a few token units available right away. I hope with all the money i gave them I'll be allowed to test the thing. :laugh:

I think you Americans should hold your horses and wait until it's released locally as it will most likely be far cheaper than buying here even when shipping is not factored in.
Full retail price in Germany right now (including VAT) is €1429 for the regular version and €1499 for the VW (Artic) version. These come with regular 16" and 18" Rollomatic bars.
The version with a 20" Rollomatic Light bar you usually see depicted is €1483 (€1553 for the VW version).
These are the prices you should expect to pay right now: the saw is still brand new and stocks limited. It will surely become cheaper as time goes on and supply improves.

Stocks right now are quite limited: the Stihl dealerships I visited in Bavaria a couple weeks ago had none in stock at the moment. Of course they can order it for you but you'll have to wait a week or two for it.
Things should improve from January albeit the local Stihl dealership has no idea when they will be available here: they have a release date but doubt there will be more than a few token units available right away. I hope with all the money i gave them I'll be allowed to test the thing. :laugh:

I think you Americans should hold your horses and wait until it's released locally as it will most likely be far cheaper than buying here even when shipping is not factored in.
Full retail price in Germany right now (including VAT) is €1429 for the regular version and €1499 for the VW (Artic) version. These come with regular 16" and 18" Rollomatic bars.
The version with a 20" Rollomatic Light bar you usually see depicted is €1483 (€1553 for the VW version).
These are the prices you should expect to pay right now: the saw is still brand new and stocks limited. It will surely become cheaper as time goes on and supply improves.
I payed 1225€ with 28 ES Light

Latest posts

Back