• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Found

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskadolmar

Old saw guru
Reaction score
In the market for a mcculloch 850. Projects are ok. Preferably complete. Scored piston ok if cylinder is salvagable. Cylinders are getting scarce.

No you read it right.it says hes selling.

Got y’all a posts confused the second time around [emoji23]

Looks like he posted today. It popped up on my feed and i remembered reading yours that you were looking so hopefully y’all can make a quick deal

If things don't pan out for you I've got a promac 850, she's a runner and a beauty. I'd be willing to part with it for the right price, just don't know what that price is yet...

That’s a sweet looking saw!!! I wish I had an 800 or 850. Biggest I’m rolling is a pm700 and it’s a fun saw too but needs a better bar and chain

That’s a sweet looking saw!!! I wish I had an 800 or 850. Biggest I’m rolling is a pm700 and it’s a fun saw too but needs a better bar and chain
She is a clean saw....took a lot of work but well worth the effort. Thanks for the heads up...i wouldnt have spotted it for atleast a few more hours. May have missed it.

She is a clean saw....took a lot of work but well worth the effort. Thanks for the heads up...i wouldnt have spotted it for atleast a few more hours. May have missed it.

Definitely worth the effort! Anytime sir and if i happen to see a 850 pop up I’ll know who is looking. You using them to mill?

Latest posts

Back