Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free Firewood in Dutchess County NY

Looking for free firewood in Dutchess County NY, will pick up and process.
contact Frank 845 797 1748

If anyone has any hard wood they want to get rid of in the manchester,NH area, please let me know. i have plenty of saws and a pickup. thanks.

Looking for free firewood in the south Jersey area. I can pick up fireplace lengths or you can drop off whole trees. Thanks for looking.

Looking for free firewood in the Northwest Indiana / Northeast Illinois area. Have trailer and will pick up and cut if necessary.

Hi. Found this forum looking for wood. What a great place and I have learned a lot just reading these posts. Obviously, I too am in need of firewood. I am located just south of Plymouth, Indiana.

Thank you for your time

:biggrin:

Free firewood

Free firewood go to Craigslist for your area. Your local news paper and as you drive down the road look left and right. I had free firewood culled out of my bundling business that would not wrap nice so either give it away or use it for fill I had so much proplem giving it away I now push it in a big hole and burn it in my kiln. People got mad because I wouldn't haul it. A lady give my wife a cussing because she wouldn't help her fill the trunk of her car. Free firewood is getting harder to come buy do to the way people want it. A fellow had a tree company cut some trees down they haul the small logs away and sold them left the tops and the big stuff. I call the guy said I would come get the bigs stuff he said ok I showed up. Truck tractor splitter read to start. Manor down the street showed up told the own he wanted the wood the own said ok. Then told me I am going to have to give it to my nab. I said ok was getting read to leave the nab said where you thank you going. I said home. The nab said I don't thank so you going to split this stuff and haul it to my home. I said $50.00 and hour. Nab said after I kick your but you be glad to do it for free. I reached in the truck and said I don't thank so. He called the police and they showed up had to tell them the store of what was going. The owner of the wood run in the house and wouldn't come out. Later Went by there a year later wood still there with head high weeds growing up around it. Lots of time free wood is not free. Where I live I can buy 5 ranks of split and dry wood for $100.00 bill and they load it. I don't even look for free wood any more. Later

Last edited:
Where I live I can buy 5 ranks of split and dry wood for $100.00 bill and they load it. I don't even look for free wood any more. Later

That was a nasty story. I hope I can find wood for that price. Thank you for your response.

I have firewood in Crown Point (Winfield)

Looking for free firewood in the Northwest Indiana / Northeast Illinois area. Have trailer and will pick up and cut if necessary.

We cut down two hugh tree's. (The men hired skipped and did not complete cutting up wood) so we have some pretty large and small as well. . Fire wood for MANY YEARS TO COME!!!!
will sell for 200.00 call Ana at 219-718-0412

I live in Crown Point we cut down a hugh tree, some very large wood and some that is allready cut. Asking for 200.00 Fire wood for MANY YEARS. You will need to haul and cut. Ana 219-718-0412

Looking for Ironwood (Hop Hornbeam / hornbeam) in South East Wisconsin

I'm looking for ironwood (Wisconsin local, not Ipe or some desert ironwood) to pick up. Will take firewood lengths, or saw logs (well, as big as they get, anyway). I'm willing to cut trees, but only those that do not pose any danger to houses etc. I'm not looking for split wood. I'll be cutting it into blanks for wood working (my own work, not for resale). PM or call 414 351 1618 thanks!

We cut down two hugh tree's. (The men hired skipped and did not complete cutting up wood) so we have some pretty large and small as well. . Fire wood for MANY YEARS TO COME!!!!
will sell for 200.00 call Ana at 219-718-0412

Thanks, but the title of this thread is "Free Firewood Wanted" ...

I've got firewood available in my area
zhugd.jpg

zhuht.jpg

zhujh.jpg

Firewood wanted near Omaha, Nebraska

Looking for free firewood. Have trailer and saws to come get it. Also, have an acreage with easy dump site if someone has some jobs and would like to get rid of the wood easily. No matter the size of the rounds I have tractor to move them once onsite.

Hunterdon, Warren County, NJ wood wanted.

I live in Hunterdon County, NJ (near Milford) and am interested in logs or rounds for firewood. I have saws and a truck and can pick uo wood, or if you are looking to get rid of wood from a job in the area, you could dump logs/rounds at my house. Get in touch with me if we can help each other out.

Thanks!
Austin

Looking for hardwood trees standing or not standing, bucked or not bucked, split or not split.

Located in Central Pa (Upper Northumberland Co.)

Olean, NY Bradford, PA area

Will take anything. Can pick up or you can drop it off.
seven one six three zero seven five four nine three

free pickup or ill pay to have you drop it off

ill take anything you have in the dartmouth, Mass. area just let me know what you have 774-263-2167 Keith

Latest posts

Back