Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brewster ny free locust

a friend of mine has 30 to 40 locust trees to get rid of.you cut em you take em. you can back right up to them.k

I'm in Central Delaware

I'm in central Delaware, always looking for free firewood. I can come and cut up what you have on the ground. Can move it with a tractor with front end loader (turf tires). I won't drop a tree unless it is perfectly safe. I'm not a tree service, don't have a chipper so I don't clean up the little branches or loose leaves. I do stack the small branches, the larger ones, over 2 inches I cut and take. I'm an older fellow with health problems, but given time I get the job done. Oil is just too darned expensive.

SFC B in Colorado Springs....

Howdy!! I a stationed at Carson and live on the North side near the Academy. I have a truck, a trailer, a saw and an ax and would love to help you get rid of some wood!! Send me an email at
[email protected] and I will come and get it in the area. Thanks!!

Firewood

I'm down here in Delaware and would be willing to bring a truck and trailer to your site to get some hardwood firewood.

Boone, NC

Always looking for free wood. Willing to cut already downed trees/logs, but not take down trees (no real experience yet.) Have a 4x4 pickup, saw, and axe. No heavy equipment, though, so must be relatively easy access. Can't have enough locust, so that's preferred, but I'll take any hardwood for free.

Metro Detroit Area - Downriver - Livonia

I am always looking for anything other than box elder, poplar, or pine. Email to make arrangements and I will pickup or you can drop off reasonable size truckloads.

Looking for hickory in Lancaster, Pa area

Looking for some not necessarily a lot. I'd like to do some cooking over it. It doesnt have to be free but would like some this week with the nice weather, if possible.

Feel free to PM me.

Any leads on free wood in norther New Jersey, or the Montgomery/Middletown/Newburg/Warwick New York area, let me know.

Tree service oompanies

Looking for tree service companies to dump logs on my property in south jersey. Willing to pay gas and some money. Accepting logs and chips.
Thank you

need free wood in maryland

need wood in maryland .live in damascus maryland . will cut or pick up at job sites etc. easy to work with. thanks -301-466-1681

free firewood

I have dead tree in Manhattan IL i need removed. Free for the taking - tree is unknown. call Larry at 815.918.4896 for more details.

In Montgomery county, PA, I'm interested in preferably seasoned hardwoods. Can't take brush or small stuff, nothing to do with it, but anything 4"-40" you can drop in my front yard and I'll take care of it. Shoot me a PM and we can go from there. My trailer is a joke so I can't really pick up much.

All points around Point Pleasant NJ including Brielle has trees piled up in their public parks. Lots and Lots of limbed trunks. Incredible! I've seen pictures. They would probably be happy to have people come and get it.

Looking for fire wood in my area. Elverson, Morgantown,Birdsboro,Gigertown,Chester Springs PA:rock: I will cut up. NO PINE!!!!!

Back