• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Free saws, you pay shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mels

St. Peter's Lodge #21 New Milford, CT
Reaction score
So, responding to a CL ad for a saw with a case I kinda wanted for my old blue EZ for real cheap money, I found the stranger (seller) to be a Brother (Mason).

He asked if I had an interest in any of these other saws, which I really didn't however after telling him I thought I could put them all in good Homes if he wanted to just get rid of them, he loaded 'em right up in my car.

I cannot avouch for the running condition of any of these saws. They are to be viewed as parts saws until you decide otherwise. My Brother who donated these saws just simply asked that they not be parted out for profit.

If you see one or more you just can't live without, let me know and I'll do my best to pack and ship right away. I'm going in for surgery again on the 1st of September and will be out of commission for a week or two after so no shipping during that time.

Nothing real special here at all, mostly mac's and those even mac guys would probably say are junk but who knows, maybe someone can use 'em. There's an Echo in there too, again no idea of condition. Just unloaded these from my car this morning.

free saws 002.JPG free saws 003.JPG free saws 004.JPG free saws 005.JPG free saws 006.JPG free saws 007.JPG free saws 008.JPG

As far as I know the only saws spoken for are the ECHO to Ross (BWS-LLC) and the PM 610(?) to Jonathan (Jon1212).

If you're needing the Mac 120 it's yours man. PM me your contact / mailing info and I'll send it out as soon as I can.

Once the saws are on their way I'll let y'all know how much shipping was and you can send me a check or cash or usps mo. Easy-breezy.

PM 610 = the "MacCinderblock" Eager Beaver in pics 9 10 11 & 12. That's Jon's.

That's three saws. Thanks for giving these old girls a purpose, guys.

John (MS460WOODCHUCK), the 46cc Mac is all yours. The other large Mac is Jon1212's.

What does that leave now, the one little mini?

Back