Friends looking to buy a new 562

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jr27236

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My friend is looking to purchase a new 562xp with a 24". Any recommendations on who to buy it from and the best price available on a setup like that?
Also .050 or .058 on that saw?
Trying to give someone on here his business. Saw would have to be shipped to NY 11788

I’ve never met him but I hear spike 60 is the man, as I’m Sure others will confirm . He’s in New York as well. Also I see husky is offering a $75 rebate on 3 & 5 series saws. Guess you have to trade something in though. They’re offering $50 on 4 series saws and other handhelds. Good luck

I prefer 050. It’s what all my saws use and it’s readily available near me. I used my 562 with 24” bar this Sunday cutting up a 42” red oak,did really well. I had 2 other old saws go down with minor problems but the 562 saved the day. I wanted to try the 28” on her but didn’t.

Yeah that's what I figured about the chain.
.050 is stocked everywhere. That's all I run .
I prefer 050. It’s what all my saws use and it’s readily available near me. I used my 562 with 24” bar this Sunday cutting up a 42” red oak,did really well. I had 2 other old saws go down with minor problems but the 562 saved the day. I wanted to try the 28” on her but didn’t.

Spike60 is the man.

I ran from 16" to 28" on mine. .050 bars and chains are usually always available. Not always so with .058 at least in my area.

I don't even know why I asked the chain question. Lol I wouldn't want anything but .050 because of availability myself.
I'm gonna give him a call today.
Spike60 is the man.

I ran from 16" to 28" on mine. .050 bars and chains are usually always available. Not always so with .058 at least in my area.

If you want to hunt around the internet and local shops consistently then you can find really cheap deals on .058 bars and chains and stock up when you find a good salw...but if you want to just go to the store and buy a loop as needed then .050 is the only way to go.

If you want to hunt around the internet and local shops consistently then you can find really cheap deals on .058 bars and chains and stock up when you find a good salw...but if you want to just go to the store and buy a loop as needed then .050 is the only way to go.
Yeah. 050 is the way to go, especially for my friend, plus I'm sure I will be buying this saw from him in the near future because he sells everything when he has to pay his car insurance. I'm like his loan shark lol. I feel bad for this guy, when he has money he burns it like there's no tomorrow and when he needs money he sells all his **** like he's dieing tomorrow.

Back