• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FS: 372XP (non x-torq)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derf

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I have this extra 372xp that hasn't been getting much use in my stable. I'd like to sell it on to someone that could use it more than I can.

It's a 1999 (non-x-torq), all stock, 372xp (71cc) Powerhead only, setup for 3/8 chain. It's had a solid useful life, with many more years to give. I just don't have the need for it, and someone else can have a go at modding it if they want.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458089398.329380.jpg

I ran it at the CT GTG last fall. It had a little trouble starting since it had been sitting for a while, but got it going (not sure what was wrong with it) and lots of people were ripping with it. I wanted to sell it then, but didn't. Since then I felled and bucked two trees in December with it, drained the mix-fuel I had in it and ran some tru-fuel till it quit and put it away on a shelf. It should start up fine.
OEM Walbro HD-12B carb, clean new-ish air filter, "A" cylinder, OEM Mahle AB piston.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458089573.934374.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458089673.619098.jpg

After coming off the shelf (dry, no cylinder oil) it reads 165psi on my gauge.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458090555.864362.jpg

All plastics are OEM, but show wear. The top cover was replaced at some point and is missing some stickers. The brake paddle is actually from an x-torq (dated 2007) but the only difference is barely noticeable.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458089886.508611.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458089913.389993.jpg

Muffler is original, and non crushed/dented and non rusted. Some wear to the front of the case paint though, it came with a bucking "bumper" which I tossed- it is missing the bucking spikes. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458089731.464147.jpg

Last little niggle is the starter handle. The pull handle works, but is cracked on the base, so the base doesn't come up with the "T", you can fix it if you want, maybe with some good 2-part epoxy, or replace it, but it works as is.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458090019.908874.jpg

It will come drained of fluids and ready to go to work this spring. I'd like to get $400 plus the ride.

Hey folks,
I have this extra 372xp that hasn't been getting much use in my stable. I'd like to sell it on to someone that could use it more than I can.

It's a 1999 (non-x-torq), all stock, 372xp (71cc) Powerhead only, setup for 3/8 chain. It's had a solid useful life, with many more years to give. I just don't have the need for it, and someone else can have a go at modding it if they want.
View attachment 492209

I ran it at the CT GTG last fall. It had a little trouble starting since it had been sitting for a while, but got it going (not sure what was wrong with it) and lots of people were ripping with it. I wanted to sell it then, but didn't. Since then I felled and bucked two trees in December with it, drained the mix-fuel I had in it and ran some tru-fuel till it quit and put it away on a shelf. It should start up fine.
OEM Walbro HD-12B carb, clean new-ish air filter, "A" cylinder, OEM Mahle AB piston.
View attachment 492211
View attachment 492212

After coming off the shelf (dry, no cylinder oil) it reads 165psi on my gauge.
View attachment 492218

All plastics are OEM, but show wear. The top cover was replaced at some point and is missing some stickers. The brake paddle is actually from an x-torq (dated 2007) but the only difference is barely noticeable.
View attachment 492214
View attachment 492215

Muffler is original, and non crushed/dented and non rusted. Some wear to the front of the case paint though, it came with a bucking "bumper" which I tossed- it is missing the bucking spikes. View attachment 492213

Last little niggle is the starter handle. The pull handle works, but is cracked on the base, so the base doesn't come up with the "T", you can fix it if you want, maybe with some good 2-part epoxy, or replace it, but it works as is.
View attachment 492216

It will come drained of fluids and ready to go to work this spring. I'd like to get $400 plus the ride.

Very nicely represented in description and visually. Excellent price too :clap:GLWS

Nothing wrong with the mounts for spikes ? If I sent you email could you send video of that saw running ? Thanks Steve

Nothing wrong with the mounts for spikes ? If I sent you email could you send video of that saw running ? Thanks Steve

No, nothing wrong with the mounts. I could post a video of the saw running if it will make you feel better about it. I will need to gas it up as I don't have any existing vids.

Dang, a month earlier and I'd have been all over it, with a short drive...but..
2016-03-05%2015.45.30_zpsmmnwqv2f.jpg

Latest posts

Back