• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FS: 372XP (non x-torq)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bringing it to the GTG on the 7th? Thinking barter/swap/dickering. What kind of stuff you interested in?

Yes, it will be @ the CT GTG may 7th for use/sale. Should alleviate any fears of how well it runs.

Lots of people have been asking for me to eat the shipping charges, so hopefully if you can pick-up in person neither of us would need to pay shipping.

Interested in a granberg mill, but I'm pretty set with saws right now.

Yes, it will be @ the CT GTG may 7th for use/sale. Should alleviate any fears of how well it runs.

Lots of people have been asking for me to eat the shipping charges, so hopefully if you can pick-up in person neither of us would need to pay shipping.

Interested in a granberg mill, but I'm pretty set with saws right now.

Oh I didn't see the last line in your post until now

Thanks, I'm surprised this hasn't sold myself, but it also doesn't sound like my price is out of line.

By the way, not sure if I posted here in the thread, but I fixed the handle (epoxy) and it will have a bucking spike included (still missing 1)

Your price is fine. I'd pay it plus shipping no problem. Watch you will sell it right before I sell mine and I'll have to wait 3 months before another will pop up.

Latest posts

Back