• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FS: Inventory from closed Husqvarna shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a sprocket cover for a 550xp, a stihl ms 362 p&c and any plastics, ms460 pro p&c &tank, ,a 262xp hda-87 carb and a ks or make non decomp cylinder or if you have an entire 254, 261,262 I'd take it any 395 builders. Thank you for your time

Do you have a sprocket cover for a 550xp, a stihl ms 362 p&c and any plastics, ms460 pro p&c &tank, ,a 262xp hda-87 carb and a ks or make non decomp cylinder or if you have an entire 254, 261,262 I'd take it any 395 builders. Thank you for your time
I still have the 372 crank you asked me about, that I tore one down to retrieve, then got ghosted on. Hopefully you have better luck @OhioRich

I probably have a 550 cover I'd sell. I have 4 550s I may not build. No stihl parts.

I have a 254 cylinder that may clean up. I'll have to look to see brand and if it is non decomp.

No builder saws other than may a couple 562s and 550s.

I probably have a 550 cover I'd sell. I have 4 550s I may not build. No stihl parts.

I have an 87a carb. Untested. I have a 254 cylinder that may clean up. I'll have to look to see brand and if it is non decomp.

No builder saws other than may a couple 562s and 550s.
I'd take another 562xp if the price was right.

How much would you want for the carb And the cylinder and how much for the 550s and 562 XPS a piece

No just sold a heated pressure washer I restored so I have a good bit of cash to restock without the old lady complaining

Could you send me a picture of the 562xps and If you would part with a 550xp sprocket cover and one or two of the 562xps I'll most likely go ahead and get them. Whenever you have the time to do so.
Thank you

Could you send me a picture of the 562xps and If you would part with a 550xp sprocket cover and one or two of the 562xps I'll most likely go ahead and get them. Whenever you have the time to do so.
Thank you
I'll send you a PM with pics.

Back