FTec 372 cases

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody have trouble with these, 2 out of 6 cases had pin hole leaks in the casings which unfortunately was not found until final pressure-vac test- did write them but no response yet and not going to give a lot of time pursuing a refund or whatever- last time I had a problem with one of their products waisted a lot of time and got me nowhere.

the one on that side was the size of a small pin and the other one was on the opposite side of the other case you could pass a small copper wire through, yup as long as we keep buying it and they rake in the $ they have no reason to improve, - into my scrap casting barrow they go not to be bought again.

Attachments

• cases.JPG
    cases.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 27
Well I generally don't buy anything critical to engine life like cylinder , cranks etc but at least I thought they could get that right, like I said it's all about the amount of $ they pull in and have no reason to improve as long as people keep buying it-- tried getting some satisfaction on 372 boot clamps that were pictured like the proper oem ones and they sent me household hose clamps 3 times in a row and said that their engineers said it was a good thing and I replied maybe the should get some new engineers... my time is a little too valuable than back and forth emails going nowhere and besides even if I did get some new cases from them I wouldn't trust using them, - having to pull down 2 saws because of these it enough to make my faith in them around zero.

Latest posts

Back