Fuel line size thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slow.jpg

:popcorn:

We did get the carb on your Dayton rebuilt, all it needs to run is fuel lines and a fuel filter.

Nik It was really nice of you to buy me that big 42" chain today. Thank you!! You didn't have to do that, but thank you, you're a good friend.:cheers:

We did get the carb on your Dayton rebuilt, all it needs to run is fuel lines and a fuel filter.

Nik It was really nice of you to buy me that big 42" chain today. Thank you!! You didn't have to do that, but thank you, you're a good friend.:cheers:

It was a fun night, everybody was working on everyone elses saw. Don't mention the chain, had it laying in the back of my truck for months:laugh:

Nik... for the saws that have the fuel lines that require a "big" end and a "small" end... like all the big ol' McCullochs...

I will take 2 different dia. tygon fuel lines and shove one inside the other... and then "melt" them together with the little cheapo butane torch I got for heating shrinkwrap.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gary

Nik... for the saws that have the fuel lines that require a "big" end and a "small" end... like all the big ol' McCullochs...

I will take 2 different dia. tygon fuel lines and shove one inside the other... and then "melt" them together with the little cheapo butane torch I got for heating shrinkwrap.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gary

Gary fantastic idea. I can't rep you cuz I need to spread the wealth too.

Latest posts

Back