Full wrap handlebar for McCulloch Pro Mac's (10-10 or 700)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray - check your inbox and remember that you will have to modify the clutch cover on the 700 to clear the handle.

Mark
Mark,

Understood completely on all the different modifications required for the different years & cover styles (thanks for all the great pics). I have a few of these older gals (all different versions of covers) and would like to give one of these handles a go. If you still have one left for my favorite user (with long chain brake cover, left hand start) I'll like to get my hands on one. They still kicking around your shop? If I dig it, I may just buy one for every saw it will fit on lol. Thanks

Darrell

Hi Ken - I sent a private message (click the letter looking icon in the upper right hand corner). I do have a couple of the full wrap handle bars still available.

Mark
I too am interested in full wrap purchase for LH start... I apologize if this is not the correct way to contact you Mark.
jon

Hi Mark one more guy interested in a full wrap bar if still available. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll take a handle for my 10-10 and 7-10 if you got em!

Attachments

• 00E52B1F-B649-4471-913E-77DB6DC73806.jpeg
    00E52B1F-B649-4471-913E-77DB6DC73806.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 12
Hello Mark!

wanted to see if you still have some full wrap bars still available for a LH start 10-10! Would love to purchase if you still do!!
Thanks
Dan

Back