*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Reaction score
Well guys, here's the deal. I have some friends that have fallen on very tough times. Bob and Kate are like parents to me. They were not able to have kids, they consider me a son. Over the years they have helped my family and I in many ways. Bob recently had major heart surgery and a pacemaker installed. Kate is diabetic and has other issues also. They are getting buried in medical bills and are having a very tough time. Bob already sold most of his possessions to raise money. Now it's come down to him selling some of his firewood that he heats the house with. (I can restore his pile easy enough.) Secondly we have another very good friend, a single mom with an autistic child. She recently lost her job and is having a tuff time.

My desire to help my friends outweighs my checkbook. I decided to put my favorite saw up for a fundraiser. Here is the link when I completed the saw - http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=142517
I will divide the money raised from this fundraiser between these two families the best I see fit. I will deeply miss this saw, but I believe it will bring a smile to the winners face, and the money raised I know will bring a smile to my friends faces. To me that's a win win situation. :cheers:
Donations will be $10 each. Each donation will give you another chance at the saw. Fred (stihlboy) has agreed to be in charge of name keeping and drawing the winner. Thank You Fred!! We did not decide on a drawing date yet. We are thinking of letting it run a few weeks or so (maybe new years day).
Please do not make a post yet until Stihlboy gives the details.

A couple recent pics of the saw I took today. I has not had more than 3 tanks through it. Basically the same condition as the link above.... but with a little dust/bar oil on it now.

arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

also if you have any items you would like to donate please post it up,

and cash/checks can be mailed to me and i will deposit them directly into the paypal account.

Donation sent. If by chance I get this saw I will send it off again, or return it to Ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so far here is who we have

Pioneerguy600
JimM
BobWright
mdavlee
Steve NW WI
Leeha
lwhaples
mastermind7864
mruppe
kam
jeepfz450

Donation sent, you guys are great for helping others in need.

Back