*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a tough call between the Homelite and the Poulan so I'm flipping a coin...

Heads it is... I'll take the Poulan.

Thanks very much to those who donated prizes and best wishes to the recipients of the raffle gatherings. I feel honoured to have helped out and lucky to have won something. Thanks to everyone who pitched in. It shows that there's much good left in the world. The members of this site have warmed my heart and have been an inspiration since I've joined. I wish the very best to all of you in the new year.

1. Work Saw Collector - P62
  2. LWhaples - 257
  3. BillMartin - Zip
  4. BrianVT - 290
  5. wkend lumberjak – Metal Sign
  6. Sling – Wood Buckle
  7. propliner S25DA
  8. PioneerGuy600 - XL-12

Very cool all got claimed.

Congrats all.

Should I just send this XL12 to Saw DR so he can fix it and send it on its way to the winner?
Keep me in mind if parts are needed. I offered them as a donation from me.
I sure don't have access to everything, but I'll do what ever I can.

It's a tough call between the Homelite and the Poulan so I'm flipping a coin...

Heads it is... I'll take the Poulan.

Thanks very much to those who donated prizes and best wishes to the recipients of the raffle gatherings. I feel honoured to have helped out and lucky to have won something. Thanks to everyone who pitched in. It shows that there's much good left in the world. The members of this site have warmed my heart and have been an inspiration since I've joined. I wish the very best to all of you in the new year.

pm me with your mailing addressee so i can shio it out to you

I have made an honest effort to hit everyone that participated in the fundraiser with some rep, if I missed you then it was not intentional, some I could not hit as I have to spread it around some more. To all those who participated in any way you know you did a good deed, for me that is enough of a reward. To have won was a secondary pleasure and if Will wants to ship the Homelite over to me then I would gladly accept it, I have plenty of parts saws here to get it going, only thing I don`t currently have though is a module if it is electronic but I think it is likely a points condenser saw. A big thanks to Arrowhead, Stihl Boy and Brad for running and bringing the fundraiser to a successful ending. The people who donated prizes also know that they are equally appreciated for doing so.
Happy New Years to all;
Pioneerguy600

I have made an honest effort to hit everyone that participated in the fundraiser with some rep, if I missed you then it was not intentional, some I could not hit as I have to spread it around some more. To all those who participated in any way you know you did a good deed, for me that is enough of a reward. To have won was a secondary pleasure and if Will wants to ship the Homelite over to me then I would gladly accept it, I have plenty of parts saws here to get it going, only thing I don`t currently have though is a module if it is electronic but I think it is likely a points condenser saw. A big thanks to Arrowhead, Stihl Boy and Brad for running and bringing the fundraiser to a successful ending. The people who donated prizes also know that they are equally appreciated for doing so.
Happy New Years to all;
Pioneerguy600

Gladly Jerry. PM me your address again please.

Will

The P62 and 257 have been shipped. Please let us know once you receive them. They went parcel post, so it may take several days. I packaged them to withstand any abuse the post office puts on them. Lots of Heavy Duty bubble wrap. :D

I will pm you guys the tracking numbers.

A big thanks to Arrowhead, Stihl Boy and Brad for running and bringing the fundraiser to a successful ending. The people who donated prizes also know that they are equally appreciated for doing so.
Happy New Years to all;
Pioneerguy600

YES!! If it wasn't for Stihlboy this would have never happened. I'm sorry it got overwhelming, I did not expect or realize the work involved. Thanks Brad for volunteering several hours of your time to help with it also. A BIG thanks to those that donated gifts towards the fundraiser. Thanks Everybody!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Got the PM, Thanks for the fast shipping. Went to reread all that was done to the 257.Still amazed at all that was done to the saw and to then donate it to a good cause.

Brad, I'm glad that you checked that. I was starting to question my reading comprehension--I looked over the PP screens several times before finalizing the payment, and didn't see the options previously mentioned.

I'm familiar with the Personal gift option. I just checked out the donation link again. Those options are not available as in a normal transaction.

You are right only one option available

It took a few days for the money to go from paypal to my checking account. I decided on approximately a 70/30 split, with the 70% to Bob and Kate. I took a check for $3000.00 to their house today. It was very emotional to say the least. They were extremely grateful and wanted me to give you all a BIG thank you once again. I did leave there with a homemade rhubarb pie! :clap:

The remaining $1190.00 will be given to our other friend this weekend. She has some family that helps some, that is why I split it the way I did. This will definitely take care of some costly repairs needed to her car. New tires and brakes for starters.

Thanks again everybody, we made a huge impact in a couple families lives that will be remembered for the rest of their lives. :bowdown:

Back