Funny FB add for climbing.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m glad I don’t use fb to promote my business. Sounds stressful.

This whole new era of internet advertising is like a necessary evil these days if you ask me. I’m even just talking about google and yelp business listings, etc. The thought that some old lady looking at her computer actually believes these reviews and decides which company to invite to her property based on this crap is downright scary imo. “I’ve done my research, and they had good reviews”. Lol. I cringe every time I hear that.

I miss the old days. I guess you take the good with the bad though. It is nice to be able to put up pics of your business/work so that people can see for themselves what your business is about and make their own judgment based on that. (That said, the rail was probably pretty weak). The old saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” still holds true, though.

I would love to have been established pre cell phones and internet boom.

I know a general contractor that got to a comfortable spot and stopped growing on purpose. He is booked for two years solid and stays that way. All within 15 miles of his home, all off word of mouth. He never once ran an ad.

I would love to have been established pre cell phones and internet boom.

I know a general contractor that got to a comfortable spot and stopped growing on purpose. He is booked for two years solid and stays that way. All within 15 miles of his home, all off word of mouth. He never once ran an ad.
I've never heard of an honest, hardworking contractor who doesn't have more work than he can handle, unless there's something wrong with him.

There was a contractor around here who would lose his temper. Word got out about him and the work dried up for him. Nobody want a ticking time bomb on their worksite.

You seem wound pretty tight, perhaps some self reflection is due.

I've never heard of an honest, hardworking contractor who doesn't have more work than he can handle, unless there's something wrong with him.

There was a contractor around here who would lose his temper. Word got out about him and the work dried up for him. Nobody want a ticking time bomb on their worksite.

You seem wound pretty tight, perhaps some self reflection is due.

5 star rating never a dissatisfied customer. I am not hurting. The market is saturated with tree services here that are mostly wannabes.

Likewise, I have never seen you make a single positive post. I doubt you know a thing about contracting or the politics involved.

Back