Funny FB add for climbing.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have idiot jackass stupid a$$wipes commenting on my paid ads on facebook. Its hard keeping them deleted. Other tree services trying to ride my ads in the comments by posting their info. Morons that couldn't keep step with me a minute commenting about something on a a structure that was messed up before I got there.

Theres always another pecker tree wannabe that thinks he knows something trying to stir **** because I cant reach him.

I dont even have a facebook because people dont seem to understand that I can and will come visit them. Saying things they would never say in person.

The ad isnt funny at all and I am sure you commented on it and ruined something for someone trying to make a living. Oh haha the $4 fence rail may have been bent by him maybe not but its so funny....
You're a moron.
This is the dumbest most ******* thing I have ever seen posted on a board. **** you and your familys thanksgiving for any business asswipes like you may have cost me and my family.
It's fine when a guy goes out to make a living, but when a guy undercuts legitimate businesses who are playing by the rules, that hurts them. Trying to make a legitimate business work is hard enough, then you have to compete against uninsured hacks, any fool with a pickup and a poulan chainsaw.

There are a bunch of things in the pic that scream amateur hour.

I have idiot jackass stupid a$$wipes commenting on my paid ads on facebook. Its hard keeping them deleted. Other tree services trying to ride my ads in the comments by posting their info. Morons that couldn't keep step with me a minute commenting about something on a a structure that was messed up before I got there.

Theres always another pecker tree wannabe that thinks he knows something trying to stir **** because I cant reach him.

I dont even have a facebook because people dont seem to understand that I can and will come visit them. Saying things they would never say in person.

The ad isnt funny at all and I am sure you commented on it and ruined something for someone trying to make a living. Oh haha the $4 fence rail may have been bent by him maybe not but its so funny....
You're a moron.
This is the dumbest most ******* thing I have ever seen posted on a board. **** you and your familys thanksgiving for any business asswipes like you may have cost me and my family.
You do realize your not the only one with big muscles who runs an axe for a living? I’d suggest you take your own advice and move it along.

No, I didn’t comment on it. I don’t even advertise because I’m too busy. I just thought who on earth would put a pic of some damage in an advertisement, that’s nuts. Regardless of if he did it or not that’s dumb. I’ve damaged plenty of stuff, but I’m not going to put a picture of a screw up on an advertisement.

No Facebook for me either. I'm a software developer on the week days and understand the technology that makes Facebook what it is. I want absolutely no part of that.
I just peek at the wife’s. She gets mad because chainsaws and tractors keep popping up on her feed! I used to have it, but lost all my liberal friends while Obama thought he was dictator. When they outlawed all the gun traders there was no reason for me to be there.

You do realize your not the only one with big muscles who runs an axe for a living? I’d suggest you take your own advice and move it along.

No, I didn’t comment on it. I don’t even advertise because I’m too busy. I just thought who on earth would put a pic of some damage in an advertisement, that’s nuts. Regardless of if he did it or not that’s dumb. I’ve damaged plenty of stuff, but I’m not going to put a picture of a screw up on an advertisement.
If you run an axe you dont have big muscles.

You can spout your bull all day. Your just another c unt on social media cutting people down when you probably cant post a picture or video of you doing anything even close damage or not.

Regardless you are an ass cutting down a working man. I would love to slap the **** out of you for every dumb comment left on a paid ad I did.

You can spout your bull all day. Your just another c unt on social media cutting people down when you probably cant post a picture or video of you doing anything even close damage or not.

Regardless you are an ass cutting down a working man. I would love to slap the **** out of you for every dumb comment left on a paid ad I did.
Edited before I get banned.

Too bad we’re too far apart to settle this up. Capitalist knows that.

Dude if you were really so mean and tough IRL you’d be in the Pen somewhere.
Came close. Beat the indictments down to a reasonable plea.
You would think I would learn, but there are so many disrepectful people out there.

You're a moron.

I will meet you on the arkansas line. I am not joking puss boy.

Came close. Beat the indictments down to a reasonable plea.
You would think I would learn, but there are so many disrepectful people out there.

Are you sure that’s not you in the picture? You seem awfully sore responding to a silly post on AS.
Take it easy. Anybody who been in this business for any length of time has smashed a few things......They just don’t put pics of there whoopsies in their fb ads.
Laugh a little, your blood pressure will go down...:p

I wish you knew how bad it spiked when someone trys to destroy a fb ad I had to pay for. It's beyond terrible.
He said he didnt comment on it so I should have shut up then.

Social media is a great tool right up until someone thinks its cute to cut down a small business of a guy breaking his back to make a living.

It's way too common.
I run ads to my east and everyone is respectful. I run ads to my west and I will have to delete at least three people trying to cut it down. I don't know much but I know for a fact if they got to follow me for one hour through my day at any time, they wouldn't do it.

Are you sure that’s not you in the picture? You seem awfully sore responding to a silly post on AS.
Take it easy. Anybody who been in this business for any length of time has smashed a few things......They just don’t put pics of there whoopsies in their fb ads.
Laugh a little, your blood pressure will go down...:p

I’m glad I don’t use fb to promote my business. Sounds stressful.

This whole new era of internet advertising is like a necessary evil these days if you ask me. I’m even just talking about google and yelp business listings, etc. The thought that some old lady looking at her computer actually believes these reviews and decides which company to invite to her property based on this crap is downright scary imo. “I’ve done my research, and they had good reviews”. Lol. I cringe every time I hear that.

I miss the old days. I guess you take the good with the bad though. It is nice to be able to put up pics of your business/work so that people can see for themselves what your business is about and make their own judgment based on that. (That said, the rail was probably pretty weak). The old saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” still holds true, though.

Latest posts

Back