• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Gaskets for pioneer 610 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damien knipl

Reaction score
hello everyone I just acquired a pioneer 610 chainsaw and doing a complete restoration on it. The problem im having is finding gaskets. Does anyone have any templates i can download to make my own or have a website so I can download or buy them?
Also looking for the fuel lines. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20200619_184018.jpg
    20200619_184018.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
hello everyone I just acquired a pioneer 610 chainsaw and doing a complete restoration on it. The problem im having is finding gaskets. Does anyone have any templates i can download to make my own or have a website so I can download or buy them?
Also looking for the fuel lines. Thanks in advance.
You will probably have to make your own, use some thin cardboard to make a template. You can usually trace around the part or old gasket to get it roughed out, cutting with razor knife. A leather punch works good for bolt hole.
Nice old saw you have, I like the Bow bar it’s something I would like to find for a pioneer saw.

Seems like that's what I'll have to do i bought a roll of gasket now time to trace. I'm hoping by the time I get done she'll look dang near new.

Seems like that's what I'll have to do i bought a roll of gasket now time to trace. I'm hoping by the time I get done she'll look dang near new.
I've had luck with smearing some loctite 518 on one case half and carefully laying it on the gasket paper. Peel it off and you have a good outline of the entire gasket surface. Cut out with small scissors and a paper punch. 518 is anarobic so you don't have to worry about it setting up. A fresh smear on both sides of the gasket before assembly ensures no leaks.

Latest posts

Back