ArboristSite.com Sponsors

General doctors won't do prostate exams anymore?

Discussion in 'Off the Topic Forum' started by PA. Woodsman, Mar 7, 2019.

1. ammoaddict

ammoaddict ArboristSite Guru

Yes, I have a friend that had prostate cancer and that's how they found in it's early stages. He went through about 6 months of treatment and it's gone. If not for the exam he would be dead.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2. PA. Woodsman

PA. Woodsman Addicted to ArboristSite

It isn't the most pleasant thing to have done but it was only uncomfortable for a short time. I did have a bit of soreness but that just reminded me that I have some internal hemmoroids lol!

TheBrushSlasher likes this.
  3. Hinerman

Hinerman Addicted to ArboristSite

LMAO. I will trade you doctors. Mine is finger happy. I'm afraid to run into him on the street for fear of a prostate exam on the spot. No, he's not gay, but very thorough.

PA. Woodsman likes this.
  4. Huskybill

Huskybill Addicted to ArboristSite

My doctor is like a middleman. He sends me to a urologist for a prostate exam and a blood test for prostate cancer. I had early stages of prostate cancer. Prostate cancer starts at a PSA of 4.1 I had 4.3 aren’t I lucky. By the time they started with seeds and radiation my PSA was up to 8.2. Now my PSA is 0.1. But the radiation burnt my bladder and my kidneys are failing. Im seeing a urologist kidney surgeon and working on checking it to be sure. They shot my wrinkled up bladder with Botox. I look 20 years younger now lol. My left kidney is full of stones my right kidney is at 90%. He installed two stents this week. Something for you guys to look forward too as you get older. Now I know what meat feels like in a micro wave.
    I’m upbeat nothing can get me down. Time, I just want some more time with the family and grandson. Life isn’t too bad. Bill

PA. Woodsman likes this.
  5. PA. Woodsman

PA. Woodsman Addicted to ArboristSite

Wishing you the best, I hope things stay steady for you and even improve and you get that more time that you desire.

God Bless........