get together this weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
russ

if you want i could always tell marky the wrong day and leave him home to play with his chain's. just let me know ok?:D :laugh: :laugh:

gypos numbers

phone# 905-702-8357
visa# 6254 1895 6588 8744 exp 08/07
MC# 5422 8771 9568 2538 exp 06/08
Debit# 5411 9895 6452 5632 PIN#6521

if anybody needs anything else like gypos passwords please let me know

Rotax Robert

It sounds like game on. O.K. We have Canada, New York, California, Mexico, it sounds like AR is most centrally located. Arkansas it is.

O.K. there's noone from Mexico. Ohio? is Ohio most central?

If you can file a chain and live in Mexico post quickly.

Fred

By the way I get to rock out Gypo's chain and use the one he picked (without ever seeing before and can file someone else's cast-off chain in 5 min..)

jokers said:
Good to see you posting Marky. I don`t disagree with you, I just don`t understand how you`re attitude fits in with Dennis' that anyone who buys Ed`s saws and chain have their head up his arse. Wouldn`t the same sort of logic apply to guys who buy his or Tommy`s stuff?

kudos to you Marky for learning how to square file, I simply haven`t even considered investing the time. BTW, are you saying that you finally bought a Pro Sharp?

It will be good to see you. BTW, I think we`re headed north of the border to meet at Playinwood`s place, bnut I could have this wrong. Wouldn`t be the first time.

Later, Russ

Russ If I was to take inventory I have more Chains from Ed then the West Coast. In fact Kenny used my chains that Ed built to beat me. There was one in the pile that I also forgot to bring that day from Ed. Ed brought that one to my attention so I went home and found it in the pile.Fact of the matter I haven't even opened it yet.

We all know woodshonkie builds the best chain:dizzy: :D

I have to laugh every time I go in my shop that Silvey has been sitting there for 18 months or so practically unused. It does act as a hat rack for my Carlton hat and dog leashes.

I will see if I can make the date, but right now I am under the gun with this weather. Each mink is earned and the pickings are slim. I am at the point where my dog doesn't even get up from laying down sprawled out on the front seat of the truck to look anymore. Time to go do it again.

Gypo did the tooth fairy visit yet.:bang:

Marky Mark said:
Russ If I was to take inventory I have more Chains from Ed then the West Coast. In fact Kenny used my chains that Ed built to beat me. There was one in the pile that I also forgot to bring that day from Ed. Ed brought that one to my attention so I went home and found it in the pile.Fact of the matter I haven't even opened it yet.
Hi Mark,

I know that Ed has built you chains, I`ve seen them. I`m just wondering if Dennis thinks that you have Ed`s skat on your head for this, or do you have Dennis spoor on your head from the chains that he admitted sending you? This is no reflection on you Marky, I`m just trying to see how Den`s logic works.
Marky Mark said:
We all know woodshonkie builds the best chain:dizzy: :D
I`m impressed at how good a chain he is building, but then what do I know.

Marky Mark said:
I have to laugh every time I go in my shop that Silvey has been sitting there for 18 months or so practically unused.
I guess that I had forgotten about you buying a Pro Sharp. I do remember when you had a Razur Sharp II for sale. I guess the learning curve on the Pro Sharp is fairly steep?
Marky Mark said:
I will see if I can make the date, but right now I am under the gun with this weather. Each mink is earned and the pickings are slim. I am at the point where my dog doesn't even get up from laying down sprawled out on the front seat of the truck to look anymore. Time to go do it again.
I hear ya on the time and energy factor. I`m sure that you`re working your arse off in achieving your goal. I understand if you can`t make it this time, but you don`t need a special invitation to come to my place. Anytime that I`m not working is good. I`ll roll out the red carpet. Well as red as it gets anyway.:D

Russ

jokers said:
Hi Mark,

I know that Ed has built you chains, I`ve seen them. I`m just wondering if Dennis thinks that you have Ed`s skat on your head for this, or do you have Dennis spoor on your head from the chains that he admitted sending you? This is no reflection on you Marky, I`m just trying to see how Den`s logic works. Russ

HoHoHo Russ...you know something funny? I just loaned Marky a couple of chains to show you guys what a race chain from the west coast cuts and looks like. There not his....so he's just has a little cheese on his face. Now you,....how many saws and chains do you own of ehp's? Oh, and how much money have you spent. hahaha! Now here's some logic for you. Just think how good you'd feel if you built a chain that was fast as Gypo's or Wooddonkeys. Ahhhhhhhhha! MerryXmas

HOHOHO
Your Bud
Dennis

Last edited:
Dennis's logic works so well I am enjoying some Cali almonds as I read this. Gypo how's the tooth?
Pal,
Marky

Rotax Robert said:
gypos numbers

phone# 905-702-8357
visa# 6254 1895 6588 8744 exp 08/07
MC# 5422 8771 9568 2538 exp 06/08
Debit# 5411 9895 6452 5632 PIN#6521

if anybody needs anything else like gypos passwords please let me know

Rotax Robert

What's his ring finger size? Sure don't want to get the wrong one...

Marky Mark said:
Dennis's logic works so well I am enjoying some Cali almonds as I read this. Gypo how's the tooth?
Pal,
Marky

This statement makes no sense, are you merely interjecting so as to say something, anything?

Russ

ccicora said:
You mean no more beer parties with alky fires??? I grew up watching that mayham....

Chris,

Classic Weekend is a local tradition. Despite the fact that part of the former parking area was sold off to a bowling alley, the party still thrives.

Russ

Hi Russ, Barky although a troublemaker was refering to my tooth that came loose while I was eating almonds. It was supposed to have been capped after I got a root canal, so I yanked it out on my own.:blob2:
John

HELSEL said:
Russ guess its time to cut the BS. You and I have a race in the spring in Michigan. EHP and I have one in West Virginia, unless someone chickens out, I'm gonna set my sights for the two races.

WEBSTER BOUND

Are you planning on chickening out Rick? I`m not, but as I told you in the Michigan GTG thread, I won`t even know if I`m available to be at your basket fook until sometime in February. If it should come to pass that I can`t make this splendid affair, I don`t think that we should never race one another, it may have to be a different time and I`m not going to make excuses to you about why I will protect my livelihood over racing saws.

You`re pretty intimidating with this statement "I'm gonna set my sights for the two races.", yeah, almost like the bad guy who wears all black and slaps women and drunks around in a spaghetti bender western. I thought that people grew out of this type of melodrama in grade school. Maybe that`s not true everywhere or for everyone?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gypo Logger said:
Hi Russ, Barky although a troublemaker was refering to my tooth that came loose while I was eating almonds. It was supposed to have been capped after I got a root canal, so I yanked it out on my own.:blob2:
John

Ahhhhhh.........glad to see that a few manly men still survive.

I don`t follow the Supers all that much but it`s hard to not be aware of what`s going on out there. I have worked with side by side Mike Muldoon during construction of Nine Mile Point Unit Two and shared many drinks and laughs with Eddie Bellinger, although I haven`t seen him in awhile. You probably heard of Mike`s unfortunate accident that ended his promising career?

I believe that Steve Gioia(sp?) is one of the principle owners of the track now and things are shaping up to bring the place back to it`s former glory. Things were going down hill for many years as old man Caruso`s health was declining and when Romey took over, his CPA instincts put a stranglehold on the place which needed much in the way of maintenance and promotion. I like Romey, he did my taxes for many years, but he is far too conservative.

If you come to Oswego in the future, please look me up.

Russ

OH BTW, I can hear the Supers run from my front yard.

Maybe we could have the world famous Gypo Logger come down and meet us here for a trip out to the track. There might even be a chainsaw competition on the infield this year. This is no BS from what I have been told.

Russ

I`ll tell you what, I`d love to run a Murch saw and I`m pretty sure that you`re just being modest. It will be all in fun none the less.

I will be posting here if the chainsaw even comes together. It could be pretty cool.

I hear what you are saying about the small communities. I`ve lived in a few(besides New Haven) and I primarily work by myself in my own little world, lol.

Russ

ehp said:
Chris i got a saw you can run your 021/025/084 what ever it is with that 088 crank in it,you car ran against the contra that was made in 1958 August the 8th, by the serial number , i got to go find it in the maze of saws down there and see if it will start, now that it easy on the old girl but she will cut the cookie off it just might take sometime thats all

Now on your race in May ,, if anyone is there you should not be able to place with a 4 second flat time in 10x10 cold start

EHP I see you also have one made in 1958

Rick

Yes Rick I really have 6 different contras/ Lightings.
And I just happen to know Olea O., he is the man that brought Stihl to Canada and was the dist.for Stihl. Him being from Germany and all had alot of wierd saws and I bought some of them and he gave me some of them cause he knew I would take care of them and not sell them. And that date of August 1958 is what he gave me on the one lighting that I have ran at a few shows but I have been running the 1959 one more cause it was brandnew inside and should last longer with out hurting it. That saw was not sold in Canada he had it shipped from Germany to him, is it a proto type of the 1959 saws not sure but I am not going to tell a man that is over 80 years old that he maybe off a couple months but then he could be correct and it be a saw before they started production in 1959, he was also nice enough to sell me all the parts he had left of the Contras , jugs, pistons, cranks , coils he!! I had almost a pick up load of stuff from him plus like I said before the 66mm bore saw was never a production base motor so it could of came out in 1958.
I have been told that that saw is worth $2500 usa dollars by people , is it? Not sure but I know it is not for sale and when I bite the bullet some will go to my friends like Paul Woodland and the others to the museum here where some of the real old cars we have are going, nice try but you came up short again, anything else you want to know just ask

Back