Giant 254

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi JoeyCentralTexasArb, Just came across your post and had to say something. I bought a Giant 254T last spring as well. I also find it to be my favorite and most valuable item for tree work. I search for talk of him every now and again and I thought maybe I was one of the only ones who knew. I nicknamed him The Battle Tractor !

I dont know how I ever lived without it! Well, I did what I had to do, starting my company with nothing. But - I don't see myself ever being without one again. I have the Branch Manager Grapple from Dave who sold me my machine as well. Highly recommend. I am in the process of ordering my Midsota FFRD trailer to go with it so no more double trips to recover the Ant, as I call it.

I totally know what you are saying about not sure how you would live without. I too started with almost nothing, that's how most of us start I think. I am assuming you live in Texas, I love that state, but I live in Minnesota, approx. one hour drive where Dave Nordgaard had his place of business up until recently. Awesome & wise dude who "invented" a number of things to go along with the Giant. Here is the first picture I took of mine when I first saw it that earned him the nickname "Battle Tractor" !
IMG_6568.jpeg

Latest posts

Back