Gippsland or victoria australia GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in NE Victoria and and would enjoy a GTG to put faces to names. I don't have any beaut modded saw like Aussie1 to bring but I might be able to find a couple of oldies.

Al.

me either mate mine are all stockers, but I could probably find some wood for us to cut. Could even find some around ballarat if that was more central to all?

sounds like a good idea to me, agian no super fancy saws here but i will offer up a volunteer for a wot until it blows vid

sounds like a good idea to me, agian no super fancy saws here but i will offer up a volunteer for a wot until it blows vid

LOL i got an ebay saw that we could do that with but i would like to see it die cutting wood. guess we could all take it in turns till it did, must say I have done a bit of work too it to make it run at least half decent.

I reckon Al/Aussie1 would be up for it, and when you do, lots of pics and vids. ;)

The rest of us are scattered far and wide.
I'm probably ten or twelve hours north of you fella's in NE Vic.

I reckon Al/Aussie1 would be up for it, and when you do, lots of pics and vids. ;)

The rest of us are scattered far and wide.
I'm probably ten or twelve hours north of you fella's in NE Vic.

must be near dubbo then!!!!lol

I could drive anywhere in vic in less than 8 hrs from where I am, most in less than 6

[snip]

Carn Rick, get your #### together! :D

smiley-finger001.gif

What ? and ruin my reputation ?

Terry's talked of one too and he reckons he'd bring the furniture polish.
Damned fine furniture polish me makes too. :D

I reckon we should all get an ebay saw (the 72cc one) and fiddle em as best we can and see whos lasts the longest.

sort of like a AS crap saw comp

careful bagging werribee....the pm's a local

thats how you know were screwed over here

Back