Gippsland or victoria australia GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:msp_blink: In my dreams.......

can't remember what the numbers were on the last ping test I did, but I'm lucky to break out of ADSL 1 speeds and we all pay for ADSL2+ here

Yeah where I am now I can just crack a 1mbps actual download speed with a download manager from a good site (Internet Download Manager). I changed my plan from ADSL1 to ADSL2 the other month. Didn't gain any speeds (as expected) but did save $40 a month :D I have a 100GB on peak + 100GB off peak limit for $79.95 (Adam Internet).

have you tried out one of those 660 BB kits on a saw matt? I'd be keen to grab one off you for future use I think. Comes with crank seals, gaskets, rings and all right? Any 044 kits? I think I'll have to put a mid size order of chains, bb kit and maybe a grinder with you some time next month. Getting short on chains, down to my last one for the 200T (got any full chisel for that?), and last one for the 36" bar too. Its been a rough month for me. Trucks up for rego and needs work, car finally crapped out and had to buy another one which also needed rego. All that hard earned cash!

Sounds like things are all going to crap with the GTG, you guys ought to all head up my way :givebeer:

Sink some of those little saws into some big boy logs, no shortage of those up here :rock:

attachment.php

have you tried out one of those 660 BB kits on a saw matt? I'd be keen to grab one off you for future use I think. Comes with crank seals, gaskets, rings and all right? Any 044 kits? I think I'll have to put a mid size order of chains, bb kit and maybe a grinder with you some time next month. Getting short on chains, down to my last one for the 200T (got any full chisel for that?), and last one for the 36" bar too. Its been a rough month for me. Trucks up for rego and needs work, car finally crapped out and had to buy another one which also needed rego. All that hard earned cash!

Sounds like things are all going to crap with the GTG, you guys ought to all head up my way :givebeer:

Sink some of those little saws into some big boy logs, no shortage of those up here :rock:

attachment.php

I could definitely give the ms261 a run on a tree like that :laugh:

IINET sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying that they had installed somme dslams in the telstra exchange, asked If I would like ADSL2 they had a plan that was the same money so I figured it was no risk and there is no contract, just month by month.

I went from 1500kbps to 4000kbps :hmm3grin2orange:

imagineero nice tree :)

Rudolf73 your dreaming

Last edited:
Sure, as long as you've got a 60" bar with super ultra mega skip chain. It only has one cutter on the whole chain. Excellent chip clearing. :hmm3grin2orange:

Shaun

Don't be silly Shaun. It'll cut crooked with 1 cutter...

Nice tree too. Bet you needed a permit to drop it though :)

I owe you a couple of skip chains for the 36" bar mate. I haven't had an 066/660 to try one of the kits on but a fair few guys have now. I think there is about 15 of the new kits on the go with Caber rings and no issues and yeah I can include the gasket set but only have a couple left. I have got a couple of 044/440 kits but only with the 12mm pin, not the 10mm.
Let me know old son and I'll sort it all out for you :cheers:
Oh and no full chisel in 3/8"LP, not available and don't think it ever has been.

Andrew looks like you found it with a bit of help.

people whom use their mobile phone to access the forum were complaining about having to wipe there thumb a lot to get past all the stickies there is a new thread in chainsaws that has a link to all the brand name threads for example.

there was a poll on stickies and 140 members voted 82% of those that voted wanted less stickies

I was one of the few that voted for leaving the stickies alone.

Andrew looks like you found it with a bit of help.

people whom use their mobile phone to access the forum were complaining about having to wipe there thumb a lot to get past all the stickies there is a new thread in chainsaws that has a link to all the brand name threads for example.

there was a poll on stickies and 140 members voted 82% of those that voted wanted less stickies

I was one of the few that voted for leaving the stickies alone.

David, I don't know if you saw my response but I didn't vote as it was a loaded question.
I didn't have a problem with the stickies either, but it's the old squeaky wheel gets the oil.......

Rick I did see you comments

yes it was a loaded question 82% that voted yes are less than 1% of the regular users

lies , dammed lies and statistics.

I voted no because it was a bad poll, not because I gave rats arse about the whole sticky controversy.

I also read .............

So are we moving the GTG to BARMERA in October of 201?

suppoese to be only 3 weeks away now. has anyone heard anything from masculator? he seems to be hiding pretty well

Let me put it this way
I'm not buying non refundable plane tickets to attend in three weeks time.

The only cutting would be at the zoo

Has anyone heard from Stillman441 Andrew. There was an acident that derwoodi posted that happen at skipton.
I dismissed it as the details did not seem right but never believe half of what you read in a newspaper.
but it is not like him to not be one here.

Let me put it this way
I'm not buying non refundable plane tickets to attend in three weeks time.

The only cutting would be at the zoo

Has anyone heard from Stillman441 Andrew. There was an acident that derwoodi posted that happen at skipton.
I dismissed it as the details did not seem right but never believe half of what you read in a newspaper.
but it is not like him to not be one here.

Understandable on the plane tickets. At this stage I'd say the GTG in Vic is a no go or no show for that matter.
Stihlman fine - his 660 arrived this arvo and he replied to my text when I let him know it was here safe.

Looks like Matt is the default winner of the coveted 'Chipped Shot Glass'.

Good on ya Matt, how about posting a video of your winning effort to demonstrate your technique?

Nah Nah Nah

Have you been to a race meeting in a country town were they will put you 15 feet ovet the fence for a $12 plastic trophey

That shot glass is not going to be forfeited

Back