Gippsland or victoria australia GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK If this is going to happen can those who are coming, or are 95% sure they are coming pleas let me know with a PM by NO LATER than friday night so that I have an idea of numbers and can decide if it goes ahead, or if it's down sized, or does not happen. It is not worth getting things like skidsteers there if there are only going to be a couple of us there.

OK it appears that no one is coming! well enjoy your weekend all, may all your roots turn into children and the next event you try to organize turn out more successful than this one. I even spelled organise like a yank for ya!

Travis

I do feel for you, I know you went to a lot a trouble. If it was not so expensive to fly to Melbourne in the second week of the finals I would have come, but I can buy new saw cheaper flights are 220% of what they are a month be for or after.

I still want too met some of you guys. I was on my way post 55 but by post 160 I had hit a pair of kangaroos.

The car had some repairs so I could get home but is back in the panel shop for the last week and I may get it back middle of next week.

I think it will take a while and it will be more like catching up with you one at a time.

Like all good racers I had a plan on how to win the chipped shot glass

sorry to hear this isnt happening, i was still hoping to be there but couldnt confirm as had been waiting on some $$$ to coe through after blowing about 2-2.5 k on repairs for my patrol in the last month

Yeah sorry Trav. I was as keen as mustard to get there mate but after just pulling three 12 hour days in a row and having a record 44 phone calls from clients on my mobile today I won't be doing much for the next 6 months but working :(

Sorry bloke i know you have gorne to a lot of effert and truble to try and stage an avent like this which i think is could be a fantastic thing,as more and more have pulled out its lost its apeal.I may be wrong but i think afew are conserned about it being in a State Forrest,Public Land,Crown Land or what ever all it take is some one to complain about a heap of guys with saws,camping,on the piss and the sh_t will hit the fan and it could turn into a nightmare.
I think it needs to be on private land in the sticks somewhere were we can do what ever we wont with out any dramas.
Ya i know this will be hard to do,i have even tryed to work out something around my area,but my wood growers i have to look after and protect for years to come.

Cheers
Andrew

You wouldnt want to be In Noojee this weekend its cold and wet,Im not far from the old sleepy hollow.

Latest posts

Back