Girlfriends and Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So, you guys started the "wives and saws" thread last week as this new gal I started seeing is making quite an impression on me. And I'm thinking, I wonder how she's going to adapt to the good ole saw hobby. Tolerate it? Get into it? Think I'm nuts? So, she tells me she got me "a little present". She came over yesterday, opens the gate on her Xterra, and look what's sitting in the back. :clap:

She picked it up at a yard sale and get this: She only paid $10 for it! Good shape and seems like reasonably low hours on it. 175PSI compression. And with all of the Jonsereds I have, including two 630's and four 670's, I didn't have a 625. So it fills in a missing model to boot!

JmaZCun.jpg

Nice score, the girl and the saw! :D

Did someone write Fisher-price on the bar? :msp_wink:

Sounds like you've found yourself a pair of keepers :clap:

Nice saw! I think I would pull out the mean green or purple power and give that bar a wash. The fisher price kinda stick out. :msp_laugh:

Nice saw! I think I would pull out the mean green or purple power and give that bar a wash. The fisher price kinda stick out. :msp_laugh:

That bar is getting ditched for a new Windsor. It's actually more played out that it looks despite the Jonsered graphic being visible. And the scratched in fisher-price really has to go.

REPORTED! Mention of girlfriend but pics not included! :msp_biggrin:

Nice saw

Took my wife out to cut some downed trees and do some clean-up at her parents place in the woods last weekend. She had a blast with the saw and was quick to learn and very safe.

Only downside is now she has 'stolen' my MS-180C and is calling it her's now - I guess that's all the excuse I need to get another saw huh?

Back