• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Give Away for Free, Monkey Ward Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotajax

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Been sitting out in my garage hasn't run 30 years. Father-in-law left it there before he went to the great distillery in the sky. Free if ya want it.

Not a trade, you can have it. I only put the "trade" up there because you cannot give anything away on the forum.

Ifs not a featherweight is it?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Been sitting out in my garage hasn't run 30 years. Father-in-law left it there before he went to the great distillery in the sky. Free if ya want it.

Not a trade, you can have it. I only put the "trade" up there because you cannot give anything away on the forum.
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures: First dibs after pics

I have a remington mighty mite that uses the same parts as the monkey ward feather weight. [emoji16]

The one I have is 14 1/2 lbs. :muscle:

[emoji23]

I mean this
fa01da88546feaa3f51be685485b0904.jpg

If its a featherweight ill sell my mighty might to the guy that takes this saw. [emoji16]

For parts ya know...[emoji16]

Steve.

You pick up that featherweight saw and you want my mighty might let me know. It runs but i stole the spring for the starter out of it and the plunger for the oiler.

I wish I had pictures of my old Monkey Wards... This saw is a little newer than what I had, and I could believe 5 cu in on mine. It was a cuttin' mutha.
Heavy. and would vapor lock tighter than a whore in church. Obsolete 7/16 chain on mine...

I don’t miss the vibration and vapor lock of the older saws. It took us hours to start that old flatsided Mac but when it did start it cut.

Back